Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets

nottinghamtrotter

1 minute ago, chrisw99_2 said:

Interestingly I have just logged in to the ticket site again, and a pop up appeared saying I have a renewal and my old seat has appeared for me to buy now.

So really all this would have been avoided had you logged in to your account however long ago. It’s almost as if the ticket office know what they’re doing. 

12 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

So really all this would have been avoided had you logged in to your account however long ago. It’s almost as if the ticket office know what they’re doing. 

I logged into my account many many times.  Nothing has been showing up until 10 mins ago.  Suspciously just after my phone call to them.

That's how I could look at the map with all the seats on.   I no longer have that option to do that now, it just takes me back to my old seat.

Edited by chrisw99_2

Think people have been trying the main number where it sounds like Tyrones Mrs on the introduction before selecting bolton central 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, burnden said:

Don't know how Morecambe, Fleetwood and Accrington can compete when their S/Ts are around £200, and they'll be lucky to sell 1,500 even at that price.  Many clubs will have 10 times or more their gate income.  Fair play to Fleetwood and Accy being so competitive in league one.

• Site Supporter
33 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Don't know how Morecambe, Fleetwood and Accrington can compete when their S/Ts are around £200, and they'll be lucky to sell 1,500 even at that price.  Many clubs will have 10 times or more their gate income.  Fair play to Fleetwood and Accy being so competitive in league one.

I would guess that their grounds are significantly cheaper to maintain than ours and some of the other big grounds.

15 hours ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Morecambe have also just offered ST Holders from last season a FULL refund.

Please donate my full season ticket refund to the raise the roof / stadium improvements campaign
 Please can I have 21/22 season ticket/s and donate any additional refund to the raise the roof / stadium improvements campaign*
 Please can I have 21/22 season ticket/s and receive a refund for any remaining balance*
 Please can I have a full refund of my 20/21 season ticket
Submit
Edited by ZiggyStardust

14 hours ago, ZiggyStardust said:

Morecambe have also just offered ST Holders from last season a FULL refund.

Please donate my full season ticket refund to the raise the roof / stadium improvements campaign
 Please can I have 21/22 season ticket/s and donate any additional refund to the raise the roof / stadium improvements campaign*
 Please can I have 21/22 season ticket/s and receive a refund for any remaining balance*
 Please can I have a full refund of my 20/21 season ticket
Submit

Must pay there players fuck all. I’d bet there wage budget is less than a Million. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SirNatsDog said:

Wiggins’s new owner is offering a free blue and white hat for the first 5k ST buyers! I think he might need a market stall to get rid of the 4,500 that he’ll be left with? 😉

Splashing the cash then these new Bahraini owners 😂

Edited by Burndens Bogs

3 hours ago, SirNatsDog said:

Wiggins’s new owner is offering a free blue and white hat for the first 5k ST buyers! I think he might need a market stall to get rid of the 4,500 that he’ll be left with? 😉

Where have you seen this?

Great news but downside is I may be sitting closer to some of the drama queens off here, should be recognisable though as they will be at the bar for 90mins though still bragging about “taking the chaddy” or waving their flasks in the air every time the other lot score.

14 minutes ago, hughmungus said:

Great news but downside is I may be sitting closer to some of the drama queens off here, should be recognisable though as they will be at the bar for 90mins though still bragging about “taking the chaddy” or waving their flasks in the air every time the other lot score.

No bigger drama queen than you so you’ll be right at home. 

• Members
1 hour ago, hughmungus said:

You’ll stand out like a boil on an arse just by the nonsensical drivel that comes out of your face 

3 hours ago, jeep said:

9000 sold 👍

1 month to sell another 1,000 then, must be doable.  Feelgood factor if England win tomorrow may not have a direct impact on BWFC but nationally it can only help get a few more fans on board for the new season.

And for the first time in 3 years, after yesterday's announcement, anyone buying a BW S/T now is guaranteed to see some actual games (for the foreseeable).