Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets

nottinghamtrotter

1 hour ago, petchy said:

My point is more could have been done from the monies taken from the 2020/2021 season. 

Ahhh, that big pile of cash that is still sat there with Sharon sat on top of it, throwing it up in the air and laughing maniacally?

Maybe it was spent on players wages and unimportant stuff like that.  Just a thought.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Carlos said:

It sounds like we have a fucking massive pile of cash from season ticket sales that Shaz is sat on top of, rather than hemorrhaging money. Maybe I've completely misread the situation!

This.

Ani, folk are entitled to feel cheesed off, but if they are, at least have a rational reason why.

Altruism last year doesn't justify a moan this surely. You give because you think it's the right thing to do, in the hope it preserves the club.

Cannot for the life of me understand why such an expectation of huge moneys back later. Club still has overheads. 

Not really a loyalty issue at all, just confused thinking for me. 

1 hour ago, petchy said:

My point is more could have been done from the monies taken from the 2020/2021 season. 

Such as?

• Members
14 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Ahhh, that big pile of cash that is still sat there with Sharon sat on top of it, throwing it up in the air and laughing maniacally?

Maybe it was spent on players wages and unimportant stuff like that.  Just a thought.

tenor.gif?itemid=11757901

2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Majority of teams in L2 would struggle to sell 1k ST'S overall. 

Think Crawley averaged 2400 all season 

2 hours ago, DazBob said:

Surely they're playing for free, just happy to have the privilege of representing Bolton Wanderers, a team with a divine right to beat everyone in this league, because they're league 2 shite and we used to play in Europe.

• Site Supporter

If your ST price is less than it was last year, for (potentially) a higher standard of football, and your financial situation is unchanged, do the numbers actually matter?

I suspect my situation is different to most, but I got the 10% discount so I'm happy.

We've all had our moans over the season but I'm still happy as fuck to have a team to support. Not one that's stagnating and bumping about round the bottom of L2, one that is showing signs of a real improvement in fortune thanks to FV, not in spite of them.

They continue to do what they say they will and (apart from last weekends shenanigans) we still only appear in the sport sections of the paper.

We're in good great hands with Sharon and FV.

34 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

Renewed x 3 

was always happening but at those prices it’s criminal not to 

hopefully cheap enough for @Big E to put his trunks away and treat his missus 

I've been told you didn't renew and made your dad do it. 

Mrs E and Father of Mrs E are all in.....i am cushion shopping 

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, CambridgeBWFC said:

That would be a small world

Dad's initials are GU

Now that I've written that i hope his middle name is Norman,  Nigel or Neil. I've always wanted to know a gnu.

1 hour ago, Big E said:

I've been told you didn't renew and made your dad do it. 

Mrs E and Father of Mrs E are all in.....i am cushion shopping 

No chance. He didn’t even know it had been done 

men of his age can’t deal with modern technology and are prone to scammers on the phone