Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Season Tickets


nottinghamtrotter
 Share

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

About what we sold last season so very good - the tickets are cheap as chips so can’t understand any Bolton fan not buying 

They might still be beyond some people after the last 15 months.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

8,000 at this stage is good going.  Got to be aiming for 10k minimum with over 8 weeks to go?

I’d be happy with 9k tbh. I don’t think that would be a bad effort all things considered.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

About what we sold last season so very good - the tickets are cheap as chips so can’t understand any Bolton fan not buying 

Have you bought one?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, tomski said:

Have you bought one?

He’s been threatening for ages 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, tomski said:

Exciting. 

Good times ahead my friend

cant wait for fixtures 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok, i've rung them and it's interesting.

The reason I can't buy my seat online (it's a grey blob not a blue blob) is it IS still reserved to me, till 5th July.

But as the website is just general sale, it's not showing it as available for me to buy myself...  will have to do by phone.

Interestingly my mate next to me is blue and he said his seat got cancelled last year probably because he cancelled the direct debit or something.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, chrisw99_2 said:

Ok, i've rung them and it's interesting.

The reason I can't buy my seat online (it's a grey blob not a blue blob) is it IS still reserved to me, till 5th July.

But as the website is just general sale, it's not showing it as available for me to buy myself...  will have to do by phone.

Interestingly my mate next to me is blue and he said his seat got cancelled last year probably because he cancelled the direct debit or something.

 

As far as I read it your mate would have been eligible for the discount if he had booked before the 7th July having bought part of a season ticket last year. 

I specifically asked for my old ST on the phone but the lady answering said it had already been sold. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, chrisw99_2 said:

Ok, i've rung them and it's interesting.

The reason I can't buy my seat online (it's a grey blob not a blue blob) is it IS still reserved to me, till 5th July.

But as the website is just general sale, it's not showing it as available for me to buy myself...  will have to do by phone.

Interestingly my mate next to me is blue and he said his seat got cancelled last year probably because he cancelled the direct debit or something.

 

Have you tried logging in to your account (making sure that the CRN matches your previous season ticket?) and seeing if it’s reserved for you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, chrisw99_2 said:

Interestingly I have just logged in to the ticket site again, and a pop up appeared saying I have a renewal and my old seat has appeared for me to buy now.

So really all this would have been avoided had you logged in to your account however long ago. It’s almost as if the ticket office know what they’re doing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

So really all this would have been avoided had you logged in to your account however long ago. It’s almost as if the ticket office know what they’re doing. 

I logged into my account many many times.  Nothing has been showing up until 10 mins ago.  Suspciously just after my phone call to them.

That's how I could look at the map with all the seats on.   I no longer have that option to do that now, it just takes me back to my old seat.

Edited by chrisw99_2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, chrisw99_2 said:

How did you ring through?   Every number I try says the line is closed due to Covid?

I got through on 01204328888 a couple of weeks back. Good luck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Think people have been trying the main number where it sounds like Tyrones Mrs on the introduction before selecting bolton central 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, burnden said:

Don't know how Morecambe, Fleetwood and Accrington can compete when their S/Ts are around £200, and they'll be lucky to sell 1,500 even at that price.  Many clubs will have 10 times or more their gate income.  Fair play to Fleetwood and Accy being so competitive in league one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
33 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Don't know how Morecambe, Fleetwood and Accrington can compete when their S/Ts are around £200, and they'll be lucky to sell 1,500 even at that price.  Many clubs will have 10 times or more their gate income.  Fair play to Fleetwood and Accy being so competitive in league one.

I would guess that their grounds are significantly cheaper to maintain than ours and some of the other big grounds.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.