Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers v Coventry

gonzo

Don’t want to acknowledge that shower of shithouses who failed to step up when it mattered 

today, this performance & this result is all about the young lads. Over 180 minutes but especially today they have shown more professional and personal pride, more fight, hunger and desire than we’ve seen in the last 5 or so seasons. 

I couldn’t be any prouder of them or appreciate what they have done for the club any more than what I do. 

The rest are shameful and a dark stain on this clubs history and should never Be allowed to forget it

bravo young ones & thank you 

Although we were second best, a brilliant draw and a fantastic point.

Mazel Tov to all the young lads who did all us fans proud. 

Pluses: First point of the season and we're off the bottom of League 1

Minuses: Seem to be picking up a lot of yellow cards and niggling injuries

Come on you Trotters

Edited by DavidLeesMullet

Not sure what the average age of that team was but it has to be one of the youngest teams ever to have played in a competitive league match. "Utter madness" according to some, but their performance has resonated with the fans and the kids deserve every plaudit they get.

There is a case to say that they actually did better than last week when we had a smattering of pros.

Main thing for me though is that they're gaining invaluable experience and if it carries on like this they could well be a force to reckon with next year.

1 minute ago, Hoppy510 said:

Not sure what the average age of that team was but it has to be one of the youngest teams ever to have played in a competitive league match. "Utter madness" according to some, but their performance has resonated with the fans and the kids deserve every plaudit they get.

There is a case to say that they actually did better than last week when we had a smattering of pros.

Main thing for me though is that they're gaining invaluable experience and if it carries on like this they could well be a force to reckon with next year.

19 was average age

15 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

Don’t want to acknowledge that shower of shithouses who failed to step up when it mattered 

today, this performance & this result is all about the young lads. Over 180 minutes but especially today they have shown more professional and personal pride, more fight, hunger and desire than we’ve seen in the last 5 or so seasons. 

I couldn’t be any prouder of them or appreciate what they have done for the club any more than what I do. 

The rest are shameful and a dark stain on this clubs history and should never Be allowed to forget it

bravo young ones & thank you 

Top, top post.