Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Owners

TrickyTrotter

• 1 month later...
  • Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

Not pulling up trees at Hibs got a couple of goals recently maybe at higher level than League 1 but lightweight for me.As for the fee someone was taking the piss.Maybe why Sweaty did his Arthur Daley manouvre.

Sweaty misread his name, thought it was his long lost nephew Christian Dodgy. 

Doidge has scored 7 goals in 6 games since their manager was replaced and he began to start regularly.  I'm not saying the Scots Prem is high standard, but its definitely at least Div 1.  If it was that easy to score everyone would be doing it. If there was another division between the championship and Div 1 that's where I'd put that league.  Vela is out of favour now and is yet to score, so anyone that thinks he'd be good for us in this league must think the Scots Prem is a higher standard than Div 1.

2 hours ago, Take Hunt Off said:

Not pulling up trees at Hibs got a couple of goals recently maybe at higher level than League 1 but lightweight for me.As for the fee someone was taking the piss.Maybe why Sweaty did his Arthur Daley manouvre.

Sweaty was never gonna hand over a penny even if he’d bagged 20.