Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Owners

TrickyTrotter

• Members
2 hours ago, kent_white said:

I know a bloke called Bernard Lerring who used to fight with weasels for a living.....

My favourite line in The Sopranos is “he’s in the back getting his weasel greased”

43 minutes ago, SirNatsDog said:

So with her Burnley connections then, it’s maybe not only IE who recruits former mates?? 🤔

Why would you come out with stuff like this ? Evatts "former mates" have all worked out for us haven't they? Meanwhile the new owners haven't put a foot wrong since they took over.!Why nit pick like this? and not for the first time. 

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Max Cherry said:

Why would you come out with stuff like this ? Evatts "former mates" have all worked out for us haven't they? Meanwhile the new owners haven't put a foot wrong since they took over.!Why nit pick like this? and not for the first time. 

Aye, very odd

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, SirNatsDog said:

So with her Burnley connections then, it’s maybe not only IE who recruits former mates?? 🤔

What the fuck has that got to do with anything ?

FV have never put themselves before the welfare of the club, and the man (or woman) for the job is still just that. Sharon and FV go about their business in top notch fashion.

And I don't mean slacks and a nice shirt.

2 hours ago, Max Cherry said:

Piss off you dipstick, have you never heard of satire or just having a joke? I don’t need any telling from oiks like you what Sharon’s done for the club so wind your neck in.

28 minutes ago, SirNatsDog said:

Piss off you dipstick, have you never heard of satire or just having a joke? I don’t need any telling from oiks like you what Sharon’s done for the club so wind your neck in.

I wish I could "plus one" this, it proper made me smile. 

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Burnley have been leagues above us for almost a decade. If we pick up some of theirs I'd have 'em.

BSA took Nolan everywhere. Took Faye too.

If you feel that we have to act like all our players have no history we'll sign no-one. 

Will give you Faye but he only signed Nolan once

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Burnley have been leagues above us for almost a decade. If we pick up some of theirs I'd have 'em.

BSA took Nolan everywhere. Took Faye too.

If you feel that we have to act like all our players have no history we'll sign no-one. 

Don't forget Joey O' Brien 😁

20 hours ago, SirNatsDog said:

Oh it was a joke. And "satire"

Thanks for clearing that up