Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Owners

TrickyTrotter

This is Charlton's owner, don't know how many of you have been keeping up with Charlton's ownership in the last couple of years, as we've had enough to think about with BWFC, but he seems a fruit loop, albeit a well-intentioned fruit loop.

I mean when he took over his wife/business partner (I think) posted this Hollywood-esque photoshopped poster of him.

h1gkwjn9bcbu.jpeg

And then he wrote his own rock song about Charlton. Very nice PR moves at the time as Charlton fans were obviously buzzing just to get a new owner after some crazy shenanigans on a level that Crabby Ken and Bassini would've awed at. But now when things are going wrong on the pitch, it's not really a great look.

Maybe Shazza ain't the richest owner in the world but thank fuck she's a down to earth, decent human being who goes about her business quietly and decisively and represents the club with nothing but professionalism.

Not saying this Sandgaard bloke is a fraud, or that he won't fix things for Charlton, these things take time and I think he's pretty wadded but fuck... when you put yourself out there on twitter and read some of the replies to his tweets, combined with Nigel Adkins, who posts on his twitter these "positive mental attitude" messages, while the football team are playing shite... both seem like nice enough blokes but I think they need to get off social media.

Anyway, I digress, my point is, I'm glad we have Mrs Brittan as our owner and I couldn't think of anyone better to be running the club, and I couldn't think of many better than Mr Evatt to lead the team.

EDIT: just found the song that Sandgaard wrote. ffs is this guy real 😂

Edited by Mantra

3 hours ago, jmjhb said:

Darragh MacAnthony in being a prize bellend shocker

He says it is nothing to do with and it is up to us who we deal with 

He then goes onto explain what he thinks about us and why he would not ban betting

He spends a few sentences showing he does not understand what addiction means

Best of all he says it is all virtue signalling, whereas as him commenting using naughty swear words is actually making him look a total twat.

He could well be king of the gammons. 

Edited by Ani

• Members
21 minutes ago, desperado said:

Sounds a prick 

Wish he’d wind it in the silly dotard. Nothing to do with what we do at our club, so in the words of little Chris ,piss off you nonce 

Edited by Rudy

• Site Supporter

Sharon should get an article in Peterborough News stating:

Whilst we, as the leadership team at BWFC ought not to comment on other clubs, she doesn’t feel making money from illegal activity is a safe way to finance a football club and wouldn’t be the Bolton way. If Peterborough FC are happy with that financial model, however…

1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

Peterborough are fucking tin-pot end of, they are still smarting from when we went up from L1 a few ago, Adrian Durham on talk sport is the same, I right bitter cunt, hence why the fuckers revelled in our demise. They know we will be passing their shitty little club very soon, cream always rises to the top. UTW

This, this, a 1,000 times this.

I've said it elsewhere, but it's worth repeating.

A number of clubs enjoyed kicking us while we were down, some saw nothing more to our & Bury's demise than an reduced fear of being relegated themselves.

Peterborough were one and others were Doncaster & Lincoln. I'm sure there were more. No respect, no understanding, no tolerance ... just an opportunity.

We will pass these fckrs, and I'm not sure I will give them the time of day enough to even bother waving a finger at them.

Doncaster are currently bottom of our league. I hope they don't turn it round and they continue down & through the next league. Fck 'em.

Edited by Dr. Feelgood

• Members
1 hour ago, MickyD said:

Sharon should get an article in Peterborough News stating:

Whilst we, as the leadership team at BWFC ought not to comment on other clubs, she doesn’t feel making money from illegal activity is a safe way to finance a football club and wouldn’t be the Bolton way. If Peterborough FC are happy with that financial model, however…

Her class will be shown in her non reply 

9 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Correct, and that is exactly what she should do or I hope she does, can't see her getting in a slanging match with those tin-pot cunts, our Shazza oozes class 👌

She seems to have an uncanny knack of saying or doing the right thing,at the right time. Just the type of owner we needed, she’s much loved and appreciated.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

The decision to ban gambling from our club is Virtue Signalling, not sure about that, because we all know we can still gamble on our phones and for those who do gamble they still can.

Peterborough are fucking tin-pot end of, they are still smarting from when we went up from L1 a few ago, Adrian Durham on talk sport is the same, I right bitter cunt, hence why the fuckers revelled in our demise. They know we will be passing their shitty little club very soon, cream always rises to the top. UTW

In other news , every whites favourite tree hugger Dale Vince announced on Sky (so must be true) that his tin pot no-marks will be using electric coaches to 'some' games this season. Let's see how this works.

It's also worth mentioning that the other big noises after us going out, Doncaster are swilling around the bottom of L1 like the unflushable turds they are.

• Moderators
15 hours ago, desperado said:

Sounds a prick 

I don't think he really says anything wrong and takes his time getting there to say: 

"You do you and I’ll do me. If that is what Bolton want to do then fair f*****g play" 

Aye

On 30/09/2021 at 20:04, Mr Grey said:

The decision to ban gambling from our club is Virtue Signalling, not sure about that, because we all know we can still gamble on our phones and for those who do gamble they still can.

I got in a Twitter argument with Durham last year over PPG in the lockdown season. His angle was Tranmere should never have gone down as they were on a good run when lockdown started. I said it was the only fair way and doesn’t matter if they were on a good run, they’d been shit earlier in the season.  In reality he was just bitter that PPG meant Wycombe got a play off spot over Peterborough but tried to disguise it by using Tranmere for his argument. A cunt defending a bunch of cunts.