Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Owners

TrickyTrotter

• Members
4 minutes ago, Traf said:

Nothing immediate to worry about.

Do accounts always work a year behind and why we haven’t had the last 12 months accounts? I literally know nothing about accounts

Just now, Rudy said:

Do accounts always work a year behind and why we haven’t had the last 12 months accounts? I literally know nothing about accounts

Pretty much, yes. It's a bit like self employed self assessment. I have to file for year ending April '21 by the end of Jan '22. 

That said, this years return won't take long to compile.

14 minutes ago, Rudy said:

They have 9’months  from year end to file them at companies house  

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Slightly less than you spent on overpriced beer last year. 

I can  invite custard along if you wish? Let me know 

If he's not dutch ruddering with sluffy I'm not interested

• Site Supporter
11 hours ago, Zico said:

If he's not dutch ruddering with sluffy I'm not interested

In one of my more insane moments of Wways deprivation when we couldn’t get on, I had a quick look on Bolton Nuts. The “stand out” posts on a          “booing the knee” thread, consisted of  a Sluffy diatribe about the history racism followed by whitessince63 justifying his right to Boo in front of his TV. 

I could have done with “The feeling low” thread, as I genuinely thought I may not get to share my views with like-minded Wanderers’ again.

Thank God we are back 

On 01/07/2021 at 07:22, desperado said:

In one of my more insane moments of Wways deprivation when we couldn’t get on, I had a quick look on Bolton Nuts. The “stand out” posts on a          “booing the knee” thread, consisted of  a Sluffy diatribe about the history racism followed by whitessince63 justifying his right to Boo in front of his TV. 

I could have done with “The feeling low” thread, as I genuinely thought I may not get to share my views with like-minded Wanderers’ again.

Thank God we are back 

I think booing your TV is a bit silly but I can understand Whitesince63’s sentiment to a degree. I agree with an anti racism stance but I think the current knee thing has run it’s course now and seems to be a centre of agitation. Maybe football across Europe needs to adopt a United stance because most don’t take the knee anyway. Part of the BLM movement or not, taking the knee will forever be linked to it politically.

We know there'll be a taking of the knee, we know what time it will happen, it's easy to avoid. That way nobody gets worked up over something that really shouldn't be working people up.

Love Island is on ITV2 at 9pm, I think it's a load of fucking shite, so guess what?
I make sure I'm not tuned into ITV2 at 9pm.

It's hardly rocket salad.

1 hour ago, Traf said:

We know there'll be a taking of the knee, we know what time it will happen, it's easy to avoid. That way nobody gets worked up over something that really shouldn't be working people up.

Love Island is on ITV2 at 9pm, I think it's a load of fucking shite, so guess what?

Why not boo the telly at 9pm?

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Traf said:

"Hello, are you the guy advertising guitar lessons?    I DON'T FUCKING WANT GUITAR LESSONS"

• Site Supporter

Why boo the tv ffs? If I'm going to the trouble & effort of booing someone, I want them to know I'm booing them.... It makes me seethe it really does!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

So may I be the 1st to boo those who are stupid enough to boo their tv.... BOOOOOOOO

16 hours ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Why boo the tv ffs? If I'm going to the trouble & effort of booing someone, I want them to know I'm booing them.... It makes me seethe it really does!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

So may I be the 1st to boo those who are stupid enough to boo their tv.... BOOOOOOOO

Seconded

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

The woke will be moaning that booing United fans is hate crime the way things are going - but save all your booooos for the red shite

If that means them booing the Glazers is also a hate crime & they have to stop then I will refrain from booing Manure.... Will still laugh at them though 😂