Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Euro 2020

MickyD

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/mediaservices/mediareleases/newsid=2641071.html

Official statement, now 11 June to 11 July 2021, so I expect all the games will follow the same pattern as this year but a day earlier.

Won't they be two days later? Leap year and all that.

21 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Kinell, now you've got my melon twisted.

It will be what it will be. :)

It will, much to endure before we can all think about beer gardens, wallcharts and 3 games a day.

That statement was a little glimpse at getting back to normality. Now, back to the present day...

48 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Should still work out as opening game Friday night, final on a Sunday shouldn't it? I bloody hope so anyway!

You're correct. The date will differ but the day of the week will remain the same.

• 2 months later...
54 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

That’s good as there was concerns over a few venues, should be straight forward to use original tickets 

49 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

That’s good as there was concerns over a few venues, should be straight forward to use original tickets 

Yep should just transfer over. Spent a  hour or so re booking stuff, wagons roll.

• Moderators

Are these independents cheaper than the premier

I used to book cheap London rooms for our site loads and gave up on non chain in london

Number of times they walked into a fleapit at 10pm, it just wasn't worth it

5 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Is that the same one you had booked originally?

Yes and it’s cheaper this time, it’s for the Tuesday night game when I take the lad haven’t had a proper look tbh I could probably get something nearer to Wembley 

which games you get again? the Friday night game is 3 days after my big 40 so thinking about an overnighter and a good session for that one 

Edited by radcliffe white

3 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Yes and it’s cheaper this time, it’s for the Tuesday night game when I take the lad haven’t had a proper look tbh I could probably get something nearer to Wembley 

which games you get again? the Friday night game is 3 days after my big 40 so thinking about an overnighter and a good session for that one 

Ours were cheaper than last time too I wonder if they were slow on realising new fixtures were coming out. 

Got that Friday game England v Unknown and the second semi, sounds like a few of us down for that Friday one could be a decent do

2 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Ours were cheaper than last time too I wonder if they were slow on realising new fixtures were coming out. 

Got that Friday game England v Unknown and the second semi, sounds like a few of us down for that Friday one could be a decent do

Yeah seems popular that one don’t think @Mr Grey will need much persuasion for a stop over 🍺🍺

42 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Ang on no its England v Czech I've got, that's game 3 in the group, I'm in Munich the friday we play v Unknown. Thank fuck I've not booked hotels on wrong dates 🤣

Yep Czech Tuesday take it you will stop down 

8 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Stop over.... 👍

sorted 

1 hour ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Yep Czech Tuesday take it you will stop down 

sorted 

Mint, thought I'd made a huge error for a while there! Yeah staying over Monday and Tuesday nights, another couple of nights for the Semi