Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Euro 2020

MickyD

19 hours ago, athywhite1958 said:

England fans are getting 3086 for the Croatia game, 2968 for the Scotland game and 2855 for the Czech Republic game, as England progress we will get more tickets as capacities increase so hopefully should get tickets for every England game

So what’s happened to the 22,000 in group games or are those fa allocations and rest uefa and isn’t the Czech game after restrictions lifted

shit show 

On 13/05/2021 at 19:51, athywhite1958 said:

England fans are getting 3086 for the Croatia game, 2968 for the Scotland game and 2855 for the Czech Republic game, as England progress we will get more tickets as capacities increase so hopefully should get tickets for every England game

Scotland getting 2600 at wembley. 

1 hour ago, Super Bock said:

If you’ve got tickets through UEFA the ballot has been finalised.

Lost my Scotland tickets and Semi Final tickets. Gutted but not surprised!

Did you get an email

Got nothing off them and no refund 

9 minutes ago, Super Bock said:

No email yet but if you log on to your account you can see the results.

Logged into my portal and it has my tickets there order/tickets numbers but no other information 

• Site Supporter

Given that the government wouldn't let eufa bring an entourage of 2000 for the champions league final if it was held at Wembley (hence now Portugal), are they going to be allowed to bring the same people to come in even greater numbers, even if rules have been relaxed a bit?

Countries are still going to be on the traffic light list, and unless they can all arrive and isolate in for 10 days beforehand, then it doesn't seem feasible. 

email through this morning from UEFA that we've had England v Croatia and Scotland refunded.

No mention of the other 3 Wembley games we had tickets for though - Eng v Czech, round 2 game and one of the semis...reckon that means we still have them or could it just be they've not balloted them yet do you reckon?

1 minute ago, athywhite1958 said:

UEFA have proved to be a load of shit with this, looks like a hell of a lot of tickets have gone to the corporates like Just Eat who are giving them away in their own competitions, and UEFA say it's "for the fans" bollocks it is

I think this was always going to be the case. Wankers

On 20/05/2021 at 10:58, jules_darby said:

email through this morning from UEFA that we've had England v Croatia and Scotland refunded.

No mention of the other 3 Wembley games we had tickets for though - Eng v Czech, round 2 game and one of the semis...reckon that means we still have them or could it just be they've not balloted them yet do you reckon?

So had email today

We still have tickets for Czech, a 2nd round game and semi, just not the Croatia and Scotland games 

The ones we still have are all after 21st June, and the ones we don’t are both before; I assume this is a factor?!

7 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

So had email today

We still have tickets for Czech, a 2nd round game and semi, just not the Croatia and Scotland games 

The ones we still have are all after 21st June, and the ones we don’t are both before; I assume this is a factor?!

I think all group games are 22k

i got one before & after 21st 

16 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

Well done chaps, there's plenty got nothing, some of my mates who are in the England fans club haven't got any of the group games

Yes I know a few lads in the same boat total fuck show England members should’ve had fist dibs some like yourself put the time & effort in