Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Harry and Meghan

globaldiver

• Site Supporter
Just now, MickyD said:

Not nearly as much as they need the media.

This.

DS- If you don't want press intrusion, don't give them anything. 

Apparently he gave an interview in America in connection with his book. The first interview about it. 

The people he was speaking to were the only ones to publish a photo of his mum dying in the car.

Absolute hypocrisy and money grabbing. 

He'd be better of cutting himself off properly, staying over there and getting a proper job.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, DirtySanchez said:

I think if they reined it they do just fine

If they reined anything in people would lose interest. If people lost interest there’s no fucker paying for them to live in a manner they’ve become accustomed.

• Site Supporter
Just now, MickyD said:

If they reined anything in people would lose interest. If people lost interest there’s no fucker paying for them to live in a manner they’ve become accustomed.

Abso fucking lutely. 

Reckon she'd be off in a cloud of dust and divorce lawyers.

£31m for the book alone.

If that's what he wants, fine, but expect the brickbats.

2 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Meghan was a TV star before she met Harry 

There will always be fascination in them 

Or she could go back to acting 

Doubt they'll be skint 

I once chucked a hammer at my brother during a fight. 

It was only one of them little toffee hammers but went through a window. Reckon we fought 2-3 times a week for 10 years. We only stopped when I got stronger so could beat him. 

• Site Supporter
44 minutes ago, royal white said:

I would be on the blower to every tabloid in the morning If I was the woman he lost his virginity to

Did he go into such specifics for it to have definitely been a woman? Go to the tabloids anyway.

1 hour ago, DirtySanchez said:

Meghan was a TV star before she met Harry 

There will always be fascination in them 

Or she could go back to acting 

Doubt they'll be skint 

Go back ??? she's a 3rd rate actress playing the role of a victim.  Badly.

The only people pretending to believe her are those who oppose/dislike the royal family.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

If nothing else, it seems a bit unwise to publicly reveal he's killed 25 Taliban fighters.

I'm sure his security team is delighted.

Worked with a few ex squaddies over the years, only 1 has ever said how many people he'd killed (I've not asked BTW but I do talk a lot)..I was led to believe its something not spoken about... 

1 hour ago, only1swanny said:

Worked with a few ex squaddies over the years, only 1 has ever said how many people he'd killed (I've not asked BTW but I do talk a lot)..I was led to believe its something not spoken about... 

I'd tell you but I'd have to kill you.

7 hours ago, only1swanny said:

Heard him referred to as Xbox in boot neck circles as was kept back in camp rather than doing much flying. 

Bit of a ridiculous statement from him as sat in the Apache miles from target would be bit difficult to keep count .

Anyway, back to the cougar……got to be from landed gentry circles else would’ve got out by now from Palace side if something could put public against him

1 hour ago, green genie said:

Heard him referred to as Xbox in boot neck circles as was kept back in camp rather than doing much flying. 

Bit of a ridiculous statement from him as sat in the Apache miles from target would be bit difficult to keep count .

Anyway, back to the cougar……got to be from landed gentry circles else would’ve got out by now from Palace side if something could put public against him

Good point about the "kills"

Now I'm no expert, I've never been in a helicopter and I've never fired a machine gun, however, if flying at a safe speed and altitude as to avoid becoming a target and spraying the weapon from distance how can you be certain you got 25 confirmed kills?

Like i say, no expert.

• Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, Whitestar said:

Good point about the "kills"

Now I'm no expert, I've never been in a helicopter and I've never fired a machine gun, however, if flying at a safe speed and altitude as to avoid becoming a target and spraying the weapon from distance how can you be certain you got 25 confirmed kills?

Like i say, no expert.

Me neither, but heard something about hom claiming technology helps with the count. Or some such. 

To be honest, the exact number is irrelevant. His talking about it is the utter stupidly.