Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Harry and Meghan

globaldiver

On 10/01/2023 at 00:36, bolty58 said:

You know full well that nothing is perfect. 

Glad we've got that sorted. 

So could it be that maybe on some level kids growing up in that family could be at risk of emotional neglect? Not to blame and shame anyone - like I said, it's the issue around the institution having to always come first that will at times clash with what's best for the person. 

Or is Harry only out to make money and sell his book in whatever way works best? And is she just a 'scheming bitch' ? Probably easier to believe that than dive too much into all the heavier shit. 

What's strange though, is that some of the folk on this thread arguing it's only about making money, often offer some of the most helpful and insightful advice on the mental health thread. Yet they don't want to put Royal allegiances to one side and look at the bigger picture on this one.

• Members
9 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Glad we've got that sorted. 

So could it be that maybe on some level kids growing up in that family could be at risk of emotional neglect? Not to blame and shame anyone - like I said, it's the issue around the institution having to always come first that will at times clash with what's best for the person. 

Or is Harry only out to make money and sell his book in whatever way works best? And is she just a 'scheming bitch' ? Probably easier to believe that than dive too much into all the heavier shit. 

What's strange though, is that some of the folk on this thread arguing it's only about making money, often offer some of the most helpful and insightful advice on the mental health thread. Yet they don't want to put Royal allegiances to one side and look at the bigger picture on this one.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................plink!

• Moderators
12 hours ago, royal white said:

Just asked the woman in Waterstones if Prince Harry's book is available to download?
She replied "Do you want the PDF file?"
I said "No that's his Uncle!" 😬

Boooom!! 

why do folk call Andrew a paedo anyway? 

You're the one telling the joke 

Anyway 

I had him down as a nonce

• Moderators
Just now, royal white said:

You and many others. Why though? 

He's a sex offender 

He hung around with convicted sex traffickers and sampled the goods  

In a country where she was under age, ie he abused if not raped her

Unless of course you think he knew nothing about any of what his best mates were up to and he just got lucky 

In which case he was just messing around with young girls 

Up to you really  

But I think he knew, so I think he's a nonce

5 minutes ago, Zico said:

He's a sex offender 

He hung around with convicted sex traffickers and sampled the goods  

In a country where she was under age, ie he abused if not raped her

Unless of course you think he knew nothing about any of what his best mates were up to and he just got lucky 

In which case he was just messing around with young girls 

Up to you really  

But I think he knew, so I think he's a nonce

Which country was she underage? She wasn’t when he first met her in London and I don’t believe she was when he met her again in New York. 

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, royal white said:

Which country was she underage? She wasn’t when he first met her in London and I don’t believe she was when he met her again in New York. 

This article suggests on all 3 occasions 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58871849.amp

Ms Giuffre says the duke sexually assaulted her on three occasions when she was under the age of 18 

But for the sake of your argument let's assume she'd turned 18 by the second time it happened 

I think he still knew what was going on in terms of abusing trafficked girls so I still think he's a nonce  

Being above the age of consent doesn't make it consensual  

Unless you think it was

4 minutes ago, Zico said:

This article suggests on all 3 occasions 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58871849.amp

Ms Giuffre says the duke sexually assaulted her on three occasions when she was under the age of 18 

But for the sake of your argument let's assume she'd turned 18 by the second time it happened 

I think he still knew what was going on in terms of abusing trafficked girls so I still think he's a nonce  

Being above the age of consent doesn't make it consensual  

Unless you think it was

Don’t assume she turned 18. She was 17. 

Which country did he break the law because of her age therefore making him a Paedo?

8 minutes ago, royal white said:

Don’t assume she turned 18. She was 17. 

Which country did he break the law because of her age therefore making him a Paedo?

A grown man shagging 17 year olds is a nonce no matter what the actual law is.