Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Lincoln away

Marc505

1 hour ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

This is where the fuckers who don’t step one foot in a home game will now want one 

It's the "old school" reunion thing at Lincoln. I've no problem with people who followed the club all over in the past getting tickets.......i might change my tune if i don't get one though  :)

12 minutes ago, bolton va va said:

It's the "old school" reunion thing at Lincoln. I've no problem with people who followed the club all over in the past getting tickets.......i might change my tune if i don't get one though  :)

I love it that we have an old school do once a year, i fancy doing Lincoln just to catch up with some old "characters" 😂

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Wullie said:

Bloody well tripped on a raised flag at home, I wouldn't mind but I chuckled at first and then the pain hit me. 40 year olds really should be taught how to fall properly :)

Shite. Hard to envisage how you did an Achilles like that, sounds bloody unlucky.

Usually think of a running type injury.

Hope you've had the flag re laid. :)

14 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Shite. Hard to envisage how you did an Achilles like that, sounds bloody unlucky.

Usually think of a running type injury.

Hope you've had the flag re laid. :)

hahah not sure how many 48 year year olds job, swim yes but jogging not for me. I'll re -lay the flag in a couple of weeks. Think I did it with over stretching when I trie dto stop myself from falling, just felt something go then a tremendous pain

• The topic was pinned