Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bristol Rovers (A)

Leyther_Matt

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, bolton va va said:

Dodo for Verlinden & Murphy for Graham.......Murphy isn't great but not as bad as some make out.

He's half hearted and seems to watch the play bypass him. Remember his performance against Sheffield utd last season; it was the poorest I've ever seen. Rather give a youngster a chance or play another striker.

Hill will do what he thinks is best though.

1 hour ago, MancWanderer said:

Any info on POTG? Can’t see anything anywhere. I’m in if I can get away from Sheffield early enough 

A quick check on the ticket info for the game says that tickets are on sale up to 12 noon tomorrow from Bolton Central. So I wouldn't expect a pay on the day announcement until after that time.

If you know before 12 if you're likely to get off early enough, you could ring & buy a ticket & ask to pick it up from Bristol's ticket office. Alternatively , wait til after 12 for an announcement on pay on the day

Not expecting nothing what so ever from the game tonight, reverting back to the young lads who started this season. As long as we don't conceded to many & don't get any more bloody injuries!! I'll be okay with that.

Edited by Okocha10