Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Accrington away

radcliffe white

• Site Supporter
11 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

The only way I see that then is moving seated accy fans to terrace

anyway bigger clubs have played there and had no more

its ample enough 

Lad who works with me is an Accy season ticket holder. Speaking with him yesterday and he said hes expecting a phone call ref being moved for this match. 

That was stressful couldn’t recall password, went for reset, email didn’t arrive, rang ticket office twice before reset arrived in my inbox, then the bank card went to that checking option which required another Password couldn’t remember, used another card, then the web page timed out, logged back in and luckily the 2 tickets were still in the basket. No wonder bald and high blood pressure. 😂

24 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

That was stressful couldn’t recall password, went for reset, email didn’t arrive, rang ticket office twice before reset arrived in my inbox, then the bank card went to that checking option which required another Password couldn’t remember, used another card, then the web page timed out, logged back in and luckily the 2 tickets were still in the basket. No wonder bald and high blood pressure. 😂

Corbyns fault. 😁😁😁