Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Looks like we do what we want....

Can't wait for this season to be finished sick of hearing other teams moaning about our predicament, hope if this happens any situation like ours happens to one of their club the club sticks to fingers up & fuck's them off. Been shown how pathetic most clubs are with decision with Bury voting them out of the league

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Development squad played Thursday Friday night / Saturday morning, our senior pros decide they won't play v Brentford BWFC make plans for the Dev Squad to play Brentford EFL block this

Couldn’t give a flying fuck what anyone else thinks  all very noble of us playing with teens and spanking us 5-0. Everyone felt for us then fuck off. You want a result from us earn it agains

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Okocha10 said:

Can't wait for this season to be finished.

That was last season.

Apart from the Accy game, i'm quite enjoying this season - New owners/new manager/new players etc

Our fans are up for it at most games i've been to.

We've got plenty of time to upset a few folk this season.

16 hours ago, Burndens Bogs said:

That was last season.

Apart from the Accy game, i'm quite enjoying this season - New owners/new manager/new players etc

Our fans are up for it at most games i've been to.

We've got plenty of time to upset a few folk this season.

I agree this has been better than most, I look forward to games now which last season felt like a chore. Couldn't get any worse than last season. Just can't wait for us to start properly have a fresh season, having pre season matches/training with no talk about ownership on the lead up to the season then, having more time to build a team. Then lets see how these shit teams moaning against us do. We have been handicapped massively this season

• Members
7 minutes ago, Okocha10 said:

I agree this has been better than most, I look forward to games now which last season felt like a chore. Couldn't get any worse than last season. Just can't wait for us to start properly have a fresh season, having pre season matches/training with no talk about ownership on the lead up to the season then, having more time to build a team. Then lets see how these shit teams moaning against us do. We have been handicapped massively this season

It certainly felt like it did last Saturday! 

• Members
1 hour ago, Okocha10 said:

At least we had a shot on target & a goal think of the postives! Thats better than last season  😂

No, even with no shots and no goals we weren't getting battered by Accrington-fucking-Stanley.