Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Peter Kenyon and BWFC

Mounts Kipper

23 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Admire your anti Man U stance and as much as I hate them if they can do a job for BWFC I couldn’t care less, we’ve had some top people who were at Man U, Ian Greaves, Tony Dunne, Alan Gowling and Willie Morgan to name 4 who did BWFC proud. 

You forgot to mention Ben Amos too.

2 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Admire your anti Man U stance and as much as I hate them if they can do a job for BWFC I couldn’t care less, we’ve had some top people who were at Man U, Ian Greaves, Tony Dunne, Alan Gowling and Willie Morgan to name 4 who did BWFC proud. 

I know but there’s loads of other clubs we could lean on for help. Anyone but them.

2 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Kenyon fucked Man United off for the money at Chelsea and then lost the Champions League Final to United, got plenty abuse from the Reds  in Moscow so i was told.

Didn’t go and watched on the tele like all the other massive hardcore dirty Munich bastard filth. 

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Brian Kidd.

On 19/01/2020 at 09:24, Mounts Kipper said:

Dunne, Gowling and Morgan served us well watching the Whites under Ian Greaves.