Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

MK Dons

Biggish Dave

1 hour ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Some will be it will be a disaster; with the right manager from the start this season we would have stayed up

Dont agree. Think any manager we could have got result would have been same. Its not just 12 points. No pre season, guts ripped out of club, first 6 games a write off, embargo,other restrictions, club on its knees alll but destroyed.

Having said all that i dont think Hill is good enough to start any kind of recovery now or next season.

1 hour ago, snowball said:

Dont agree. Think any manager we could have got result would have been same. Its not just 12 points. No pre season, guts ripped out of club, first 6 games a write off, embargo,other restrictions, club on its knees alll but destroyed.

Having said all that i dont think Hill is good enough to start any kind of recovery now or next season.

Totally agree,however I would like to see him concentrate on building a team for next season,that means on us not relying on loan players who the parent club recall such as verlinden.you cannot build a team on loan players.I would rather see us bringing on the youngsters,why has Brockbank given a game

3 hours ago, deane koontz said:

The thought of him managing five more games for us is depressing enough.

+1

I normally go to MK , an easy drive down the M1, but the football with  Hill in charge is just so poor, I couldn't be bothered.  I will be at the Unibol with my season ticket , but that is just because I've got a ticket . 

I think i trust FV to bin him soon 

1 minute ago, Nottm_Wanderer said:

+1

I normally go to MK , an easy drive down the M1, but the football with  Hill in charge is just so poor, I couldn't be bothered.  I will be at the Unibol with my season ticket , but that is just because I've got a ticket . 

I think i trust FV to bin him soon 

Big call coming for them, if Kenyon still advising it might come sooner rather than later. 

21 minutes ago, Big E said:

That bearded lad needs a quick hard drive inspection. Fair play though he goes everywhere

It's the lad who's still wearing festival wristbands from about 2007 isn't it? 

Seen him offering out Charlton's keeper once before a goal kick, got laughed at.

1 minute ago, Marc505 said:

It's the lad who's still wearing festival wristbands from about 2007 isn't it? 

Seen him offering out Charlton's keeper once before a goal kick, got laughed at.

Always see him home and away wearing a scarf that must be at least 15 years old and a carrier bag with mystery items in it. Proper stig of the dump.