Biggish Dave

Gaffers words of wisdom:

’unfortunate to a certain degree’

’controlled the opponent without being in possession’

’performance   level reasonably happy, potential to build on’

’players hitting fatigue limits now’

’a lot if good effort and a great responsibility among the players’

’brave enough to keep putting that shirt on’

would any other manager in England think they could get away with spouting such crap and actually believe people would be taken in ? Total muppet.

2 minutes ago, Biffo666 said:

Gaffers words of wisdom:

’unfortunate to a certain degree’

’controlled the opponent without being in possession’

’performance   level reasonably happy, potential to build on’

’players hitting fatigue limits now’

’a lot if good effort and a great responsibility among the players’

’brave enough to keep putting that shirt on’

would any other manager in England think they could get away with spouting such crap and actually believe people would be taken in ? Total muppet.

I’m not a Hill fan but understand why he’s saying these things, he has to keep a positive slant on things, rather that than slate everyone, in the next week or 2 we should hopefully have full set of players and the spurs lad, I’m hoping that’ll be the beginning of us winning a few. 

• Site Supporter

What a feckin awful performance that was. Not a hint of giving it a go and trying to win. Sick to my back teeth of watching this shower of shit. No way most of them should have made it as pro footballers.

on the bright side, chucked plenty of ale down and feel ok today so not a total write off

As one of my fellow attendees pointed out yesterday, Milton Keynes is a soul less place. No character to it whatsoever.

The stadium was nice, especially the comfy seats....

Those 2 clowns ballooning at each other on the way out was embarrassing. The bald lad has anger issues, he could argue in an empty room.... 

Nice to have a chat with embankment & Chicken Dippers 👍

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Marc Iles our esteemed local journalist boarded the 10.15 yesterday in a LONSDALE top.

Fucking embarrassing, not only are we rock bottom and playing shite, we have the local press embarrassing our club as well! 

Two of you with the same top!

That’s embarrassing.

• Members
20 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Marc Iles our esteemed local journalist boarded the 10.15 yesterday in a LONSDALE top.

Fucking embarrassing, not only are we rock bottom and playing shite, we have the local press embarrassing our club as well! 

Did he spot the Red Devil poking out of your collar?

1 minute ago, victor meldrew said:

so loads of people watch us on dodgy tv instead of going to the game especially home games, no wonder we are fucked.

anyone who moans but doesn't go FUCK OFF, you are as much to blame as benny hill

There must be many 100s watching on TV, I watch the aways on tv but not the homes for that reason. Club needs the money. 

7 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

The amount of our fans giving Politic stick and grief is something I dont get, he's a young lad still finding his way. He's had a couple of bad games and it seems that isn't allowed and becoming a scapegoat for some fans.

I've gotta feeling he is gonna be the new target for the boo boys. We should be supporting the lad to the hilt and the older pro's in the team should be bringing him through..... unfortunately our older pro's apart from Lowe are shite!

He was awful yesterday. But agree he is a a bright spark. He will play at a decent level. 

“We played the last three away games and been beaten by the odd goal. The game is about mistakes and it’s no good beating me or the players up because we have to respond Tuesday.

We had players who were too excited about attacking instead of being excited about defending, so that when Dennis did give the ball away it didn’t result in a goal.

Some more peaches from our resident philosopher.

5 hours ago, victor meldrew said:

so loads of people watch us on dodgy tv instead of going to the game especially home games, no wonder we are fucked.

anyone who moans but doesn't go FUCK OFF, you are as much to blame as benny hill

Wouldn’t have a clue how to watch a game if I don’t go. Unless it’s on SKY which is unlikely 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Those who don't go to home games are usually the first on GMR complaining to Jimmy Wagg and SJM.

Gets my dad angrier than any of the shit on the pitch.

Why do you listen?

Just can't be bothered with any post or pre match bollocks these days.

As for the fans generally; been fantastic this season, much better than I expected.