Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Moderators

Got this book called The Daily Stoic, daily wisdom and stuff for those of a certain mindset

Not read it for about a week so had a look back over the last few days

Friday's entry was timely to say the least

bYCMhBB.jpg

• Members
3 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

794 in 24 hours in Italy

Holy testicle Tuesday Batman.

Considering they have PPE and have been Isolating the figures there are fucking frightening 6557 new cases just today there .

12 minutes ago, burnden said:

Considering they have PPE and have been Isolating the figures there are fucking frightening 6557 new cases just today there .

How could that have happened?

• Site Supporter

Are the Italians injecting covid into their fucking eyeballs or something.

Most places seem to have very small increases today with a few dropping.

italy needs a done putting over it. Jesus.

11 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

How could that have happened?

It’s just the lag isn’t it? And likely where we are heading I imagine within what a week or 10days? 

just driven to the shops and on way a group of yoof About hanging about on a street corner about 15 of them in a huddle. Just asked them if they had heard there was a deadly virus kicking about? Various replies including one telling to fuck off and die. Me getting out the car to scrag the wee cunt by the neck seemed to have the desired effect as they are no longer stood on said corner and dispersed in various directions. Shouted to them if any of the wee fuckers dads want to come round and have a chat then my car will be parked on my drive so they can see where I live easily 

surely the parents should be doing summat?? Or am I being harsh?

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

It’s just the lag isn’t it? And likely where we are heading I imagine within what a week or 10days? 

just driven to the shops and on way a group of yoof About hanging about on a street corner about 15 of them in a huddle. Just asked them if they had heard there was a deadly virus kicking about? Various replies including one telling to fuck off and die. Me getting out the car to scrag the wee cunt by the neck seemed to have the desired effect as they are no longer stood on said corner and dispersed in various directions. Shouted to them if any of the wee fuckers dads want to come round and have a chat then my car will be parked on my drive so they can see where I live easily 

Parents probably still on the lash as you described earlier

6 minutes ago, Spider said:

Are the Italians injecting covid into their fucking eyeballs or something.

Most places seem to have very small increases today with a few dropping.

italy needs a done putting over it. Jesus.

You must be looking at different stats, cos I'm just seeing exponential growth everywhere

• Members
18 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Probably saw you roll up in a Merc and thought you were a dealer, when you didn’t produce any skag you were gonna get both barrels 

2 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Probably saw you roll up in a Merc and thought you were a dealer, when you didn’t produce any skag you were gonna get both barrels 

Thing is if they had just asked if I had any I could of sorted that 😂😂. But no they wanted to be wide 

on that topic I spoke to a boy earlier who deals various gear and he said he’s never been busier. Got me thinking of rolling back the years I must admit 

somebody will always profit from adversity 

• Members
2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Thing is if they had just asked if I had any I could of sorted that 😂😂. But no they wanted to be wide 

on that topic I spoke to a boy earlier who deals various gear and he said he’s never been busier. Got me thinking of rolling back the years I must admit 

somebody will always profit from adversity 

I can believe that, I usually buy 3.5g of weed a week, if I’m not travelling that usually does me, this week she did me 7g and knocked a fiver off, she said the demand is high and competition is up 😂

Just now, Rudy’s Message said:

I can believe that, I usually buy 3.5g of weed a week, if I’m not travelling that usually does me, this week she did me 7g and knocked a fiver off, she said the demand is high and competition is up 😂

Yep lad said it was crazy. He’s done twice the amount this week upto last night as he normally does in a week including the full weekend. Says folk are bulk buying as well  lads who usual get a bag on a friday getting an 8 ball and stuff. 

time to dust off the scales I reckon