Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

26 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

You don't need the army for that. Nurses are savage, especially when we attack in packs. 

I don’t accept the savage description of nurses. They are all Angels as far as I’m concerned.

I fell in love with a nurse once. I was in B2 for 10 days with meningitis and got to know her really well. It upsets me that I can’t remember her name.

She had beautiful olive coloured skin, dark hair and lovely green eyes. I was heartbroken when I left hospital and I never saw her again.

I still wonder what happened to her and whether we may meet in the street one day and remember those magical days back in 1963.

Im guessing she’s about 80 now.

This is my last post tonight.

• Members
2 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

I don’t accept the savage description of nurses. They are all Angels as far as I’m concerned.

I fell in love with a nurse once. I was in B2 for 10 days with meningitis and got to know her really well. It upsets me that I can’t remember her name.

She had beautiful olive coloured skin, dark hair and lovely green eyes. I was heartbroken when I left hospital and I never saw her again.

I still wonder what happened to her and whether we may meet in the street one day and remember those magical days back in 1963.

Im guessing she’s about 80 now.

This is my last post tonight.

Angels when needed. Fucking scary when we are called upon by the ghost of Florence. 

52 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

Were the police called at all?

Yes. Apparently the police knew from online activity that we'd have a problem so there were plain clothes coppers knocking about. And they brought in the uniformed officers when they started getting too vocal. Which is probably what they wanted anyway so they could pretend they were being silenced! Knobs.

Imagine how little you've going on in real life to be part of a 10 strong mob protesting on a week day about people going for a vaccine. 

On another note are there any stats anywhere showing the numbers of people who have had what vaccine? Not being a lazy get and did have a search but couldn't see owt.

20 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Imagine how little you've going on in real life to be part of a 10 strong mob protesting on a week day about people going for a vaccine. 

On another note are there any stats anywhere showing the numbers of people who have had what vaccine? Not being a lazy get and did have a search but couldn't see owt.

There's a Twitter account which posts it weekly but I can't remember it, will bookmark this post and edit when I do

49 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

😄 🤣 

Your laughing, when I went Chesterfield away on the last game of the season in 86, the same S Yorks cops prevented us from leaving the train and threatened us with arrest and leaving for having our usual pub crawl in Sheffield.

27 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Apparently, we've let 1.5 million into the country in the first 4 months of this year.

How many of the 1.5 were British citizen or those who weren’t? That’s the key bit of data really that allows us to see how much of a fuck up it’s been 

14 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

How many of the 1.5 were British citizen or those who weren’t? That’s the key bit of data really that allows us to see how much of a fuck up it’s been 

One third British. Two thirds dirty Johnny Foreigner types

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Brits we can’t do owt about really as I see it. is the figure through the airports or total across the border? 

Borders (I think).

I agree with the Brits unless we turn into heartless fuckers like the Aussies.

2 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Borders (I think).

I guess it’s getting the balance right between the Australian method and what other countries are doing. Australia will have to open up eventually and they will have to then cope with outbreaks because it’s not going away. It’ll always be about controlling the virus.

22 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Borders (I think).

I guess the truck drivers will be a large part of that on a daily basis which are essential in reality? Although seemingly none of them carry copper 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Boby Brno said:

We’ve got to try and get moving again, but mixing with folk from all over Europe like that isn’t going to help.

I want us fully unlocked here, but foreign travel might fuck everything up.