Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

It’s in our contract also and has been in every company I’ve worked for in last 20 years. Pretty standard in my industry. Just carry a bottle of piss round with me in my laptop bag just in case. 

Tested 3 times in 12 years but tests are regular for some in more direct safety critical and on demand if any suspicion or if there is an accident.  piss is temperature tested to stop people using “ before a session”  samples or someone else’s ! 
refusing a test at our place is considered a positive result and dismissal will follow. 

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Escobarp

• Spider

• Tonge moor green jacket

• boltondiver

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My uncle lost his battle to this in Royal Bolton this morning, so he will be one of today’s numbers.  last rites over the phone held by a nurse with no family there. made an exception yester

That was one of the loveliest things to ever happen. Stood in my garden sobbing like a baby! Proud to work for the NHS 👏👏👏👏❤️

I’ve sat with my mum who is slipping away, literally breathing her last today. She idolises the Queen, and whilst she didn’t in all likelihood hear that, I know she would have loved every single

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, fatolive said:

Tested 3 times in 12 years but tests are regular for some in more direct safety critical and on demand if any suspicion or if there is an accident.  piss is temperature tested to stop people using “ before a session”  samples or someone else’s ! 
refusing a test at our place is considered a positive result and dismissal will follow. 

I think in my industry if you're not on something it's considered bad form.

45 minutes ago, fatolive said:

I suspect in our factories etc and the logistics guys will be tested regularly. 

1 hour ago, little whitt said:

that cunt Fergerson was at Aintree today 

cause he owns a horse WTF

Co-owner of the first three winners.

£170k prize money

• Members
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, fatolive said:

piss is temperature tested to stop people using “ before a session”  samples or someone else’s ! 

What’s to stop you swilling your bottle of piss round your mouth to get it up to body temp? 

Always thinking! 🤣

Edited by MickyD
7 minutes ago, MickyD said:

What’s to stop you swilling you’re bottle of piss round your mouth to get it up to body temp? 

Always thinking! 🤣

Or someone else’s 

23 minutes ago, MickyD said:

What’s to stop you swilling your bottle of piss round your mouth to get it up to body temp? 

Always thinking! 🤣

Or always keep a plastic test tube of "clean" piss up your arse, so it's always the right temperature, just in case you're asked to provide a sample at any given point

• Members
11 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Or always keep a plastic test tube of "clean" piss up your arse, so it's always the right temperature, just in case you're asked to provide a sample at any given point

See, no issues insurmountable.

The way with this is when you get the shout you have a device that's kind of like a balloon with a tube attached to it, the balloon being full of clean piss. Balloon gets put in your armpit, tube goes down the side of your body and then under owd fella. You squeeze the balloon to fake a piss, tester can even watch you doing it as it appears to be coming out normally and it's warm cos of being under in your armpit.

Used to be all the rage in the sporting world.

I used to do piss tests (50-70 a day) and had to watch the person pissing in a plastic cup, they tried every scam going but if the piss tester is doing his/her job there is no way round it

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

I used to do piss tests (50-70 a day) and had to watch the person pissing in a plastic cup, they tried every scam going but if the piss tester is doing his/her job there is no way round it

Are you saying

That you had to stare at 50-70 penis tips every day?

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, athywhite1958 said:

No, one day a week, it was part of our voluntary piss testing programme

You had to look at 50+ penis tips one day a week?

I can’t compute the horror

• Members
18 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

No, one day a week, it was part of our voluntary piss testing programme

Voluntary? For who,  testers or testees? (Pun intended) 

Surely those you were looking to catch for drug or other substance misuse would just not volunteer. 

You can go on holiday via the new Government traffic light system.

A PCR test is required that you may need to pay for.

Apparently the LFT are not good enough, the same ones you can collect from a pharmacy for free that the Government states are totally reliable 👀

So the LFT are not worth shit, you can pick holes in all this shit, its pointless going abroad, its not worth all the quarantine shite that comes with it, you go on fucking holiday to relax.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Apparently the LFT are not good enough, the same ones you can collect from a pharmacy for free that the Government states are totally reliable 👀

So the LFT are not worth shit, you can pick holes in all this shit, its pointless going abroad, its not worth all the quarantine shite that comes with it, you go on fucking holiday to relax.

Sounds to me like it just means less riff raff spoiling your view.

Even Benidorm might not be a complete sewer this year.

Bring it on

26 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

There's no money in letting you use an LFT 😉

44 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Voluntary? For who,  testers or testees? (Pun intended) 

Surely those you were looking to catch for drug or other substance misuse would just not volunteer. 

It was a scheme in every 'establishment' in Germany where patrons/customers could earn more privileges by proving they were 'clean', it worked on a certification system, Bronze for 4, Silver for 8, Gold for 12 and so on, provide a positive and it's back down to zero but no sanctions

Edited by athywhite1958
mis spell
3 minutes ago, Traf said:

There's no money in letting you use an LFT 😉

When is it not about money, the system they have put in, puts me off going on holiday abroad, maybe that's what they want. 

I hop you do okay out of it 👍

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

I hop you do okay out of it 👍

Cheers, but I think our industry is fucked for this year.

2 minutes ago, Traf said:

Cheers, but I think our industry is fucked for this year.

They aren't making it easy, hopefully city breaks later in the year maybe a bit more assessable if some of these EU countries pull their finger out over these vaccines.

Remember... A Vaccine will be 'A game Changer'.