Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 45.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Escobarp

    3551

  • Spider

    2919

  • Tonge moor green jacket

    2834

  • boltondiver

    2553

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My uncle lost his battle to this in Royal Bolton this morning, so he will be one of today’s numbers.  last rites over the phone held by a nurse with no family there. made an exception yester

That was one of the loveliest things to ever happen. Stood in my garden sobbing like a baby! Proud to work for the NHS 👏👏👏👏❤️

I’ve sat with my mum who is slipping away, literally breathing her last today. She idolises the Queen, and whilst she didn’t in all likelihood hear that, I know she would have loved every single

Posted Images

Pissin' myself laughing that they are using scousers as a trial and the buggers are proud about it, very Black Adder... it will be an honour to be the first over the top sir

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Casino said:

I'm not finding it remotely funny

3k indoors but we can't have 8 at the reebok tmrw

Fucking dogshit

Good point. hadn't thought of it like that

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

What’s the 3k that scouse concert 

@Big E

Anyway for anyone who hates London because its full of cunts and tourists... Get to London now for all your sightseeing needs. 

Most enjoyable. Hardly any cunt there. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter

I can't stand fancy Dan restaurants. Went to Northcote Manor a while back for pigeon and some other shite. Paid through the nose and it was crap.

Nutters at Rochdale is as fancy as I'll go, love that place.

As far a crap meals go though, I refuse to eat Burger King or McD's. Last one of them I had was en-route to Moscow with Radcliffe for England's semi final. Fuckin shite stuff

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
7 hours ago, stevieb said:

@Big E

Anyway for anyone who hates London because its full of cunts and tourists... Get to London now for all your sightseeing needs. 

Most enjoyable. Hardly any cunt there. 

 

What's the craic with accommodation?  Do you have to pretend you're there for work rather than tourism? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MickyD said:

What's the craic with accommodation?  Do you have to pretend you're there for work rather than tourism? 

Was there and back in a day. Went down Wigan to London 7am train. Again, usually packed full of business types and was empty. 

It's sight seeing only as all the 'attractions' are shut. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MickyD said:

What's the craic with accommodation?  Do you have to pretend you're there for work rather than tourism? 

think there is 3 things... Work Education 

got there said fuck all when i booked in last Thur 

Prem inn  next to West Ham's ground  £35 a night  

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

It is indeed. Might also explain the extra order for 60m more top up doses we ordered the other day.

Looks like we may all be lined up for one. 

Perhaps these new style vaccines are the future for this branch of medicine. 

The only thing is that it hasn't actually been tested against the variants, but the level of immune response has been recorded

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Casino said:

I'm not finding it remotely funny

3k indoors but we can't have 8 at the reebok tmrw

Fucking dogshit

14 hours ago, Dimron said:

Pissin' myself laughing that they are using scousers as a trial and the buggers are proud about it, very Black Adder... it will be an honour to be the first over the top sir

To be fair everyone on here loves to mock scousers despite Bolton being rough as fuck. 

everyone who went had to have a negative test for entry. 

the event was very well ran and a good pilot scheme. Multiple events like this are happening this weekend and hopefully it will allow positive moves forward.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Big E said:

To be fair everyone on here loves to mock scousers despite Bolton being rough as fuck. 

everyone who went had to have a negative test for entry. 

the event was very well ran and a good pilot scheme. Multiple events like this are happening this weekend and hopefully it will allow positive moves forward.

And remember... Its just flu 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Biggish Dave said:

I can't stand fancy Dan restaurants. Went to Northcote Manor a while back for pigeon and some other shite. Paid through the nose and it was crap.

Nutters at Rochdale is as fancy as I'll go, love that place.

As far a crap meals go though, I refuse to eat Burger King or McD's. Last one of them I had was en-route to Moscow with Radcliffe for England's semi final. Fuckin shite stuff

Amsterdam airport?

nutters is very good but comes with a price 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Big E said:

To be fair everyone on here loves to mock scousers despite Bolton being rough as fuck. 

everyone who went had to have a negative test for entry. 

the event was very well ran and a good pilot scheme. Multiple events like this are happening this weekend and hopefully it will allow positive moves forward.

When's the minutes silence

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
4 hours ago, Big E said:

To be fair everyone on here loves to mock scousers despite Bolton being rough as fuck. 

everyone who went had to have a negative test for entry. 

the event was very well ran and a good pilot scheme. Multiple events like this are happening this weekend and hopefully it will allow positive moves forward.

All tested afterwards as well.

Hopefully, everything works out and all is positive. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

All tested afterwards as well.

Hopefully, everything works out and all is positive. 

Yeah. Hopefully it all works and it allows normality back. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, athywhite1958 said:

When's the minutes silence

Who knows but seeing the scenes from the Macron it’s cute how you lot judge scousers. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
22 minutes ago, Big E said:

Who knows but seeing the scenes from the Macron it’s cute how you lot judge scousers. 

I judge them for being largely self-pitying, victim junkies who think they’re hilarious (John Bishop, something about chippies being bombed . Fuck. Me.) amazing people. Notwithstanding the fact they sound like they do.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I know of people who have been prosecuted after putting you tube videos up of them doing 150mph.

Yesterday I saw self made you tube videos of Stuntpeg and Thogden breaking all the social distancing and mask wearing rules and even inciting bad behaviour.

Do you think they should now be charged?

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Big E said:

Who knows but seeing the scenes from the Macron it’s cute how you lot judge scousers. 

I don't judge the SCOUSE CUNTS! 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dimron said:

I know of people who have been prosecuted after putting you tube videos up of them doing 150mph.

Yesterday I saw self made you tube videos of Stuntpeg and Thogden breaking all the social distancing and mask wearing rules and even inciting bad behaviour.

Do you think they should now be charged?

Thogden  should definitely be charged with something - but not sure being an annoying little twat is an offence

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

Thogden  should definitely be charged with something - but not sure being an annoying little twat is an offence

Love to see the cockney gobshite and his dad "Under the Town Hall Clock"

Edited by Dimron
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.