Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Horwich said:

1/50 of the Bolton population have had their jab done today at Horwich RMI.

Fair fucks to all involved. It was mental.

Same tomorrow.

That's superb. Great effort by all involved.

(And good to hear some good PR for your club after snitchgate :) )

Be interesting to see the numbers involved at Essa today.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 45.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Escobarp

    3551

  • Spider

    2919

  • Tonge moor green jacket

    2834

  • boltondiver

    2553

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My uncle lost his battle to this in Royal Bolton this morning, so he will be one of today’s numbers.  last rites over the phone held by a nurse with no family there. made an exception yester

That was one of the loveliest things to ever happen. Stood in my garden sobbing like a baby! Proud to work for the NHS 👏👏👏👏❤️

I’ve sat with my mum who is slipping away, literally breathing her last today. She idolises the Queen, and whilst she didn’t in all likelihood hear that, I know she would have loved every single

Posted Images

  • Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Horwich said:

1/50 of the Bolton population have had their jab done today at Horwich RMI.

Fair fucks to all involved. It was mental.

Same tomorrow.

My missus was one of them.

Amazing work going on there

Britain leading the way 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Horwich said:

1/50 of the Bolton population have had their jab done today at Horwich RMI.

Fair fucks to all involved. It was mental.

Same tomorrow.

Very impressive indeed 👏 👍 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

No Pfizer left for walk ins at RMI, turning the kids away today.

If I was say 25, could I not ask for AZ or are they saying no to all u40’s?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
11 hours ago, DazBob said:

That's superb. Great effort by all involved.

(And good to hear some good PR for your club after snitchgate :) )

 

I'd be very surprised if anything but the name and location link the Railway Mechanics Institute Cricket Club and the club other than history. The railway works shut nearly 40 years ago so unlikely any finances passed through from BREL Horwich. Unless @Horwich knows differently. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter

Had it yesterday at 3.30pm 

Felt fine, a strange glowing feeling round my elbow and lower arm a couple of times since, but other than that, all good

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

Okay, is this Indian variant immune to the vaccine ?, last I heard it wasn't.

So there is no new variant 

Eh? Are you suggesting the whole world is pretending that this new variant exists?

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I'd be very surprised if anything but the name and location link the Railway Mechanics Institute Cricket Club and the club other than history. The railway works shut nearly 40 years ago so unlikely any finances passed through from BREL Horwich. Unless @Horwich knows differently. 

They are nowt to do with us. Just saying it was a good effort 👏

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Eh? Are you suggesting the whole world is pretending that this new variant exists?

Is the Indian variant protected by the vaccine?

Thats all I'm asking, if there's a new variant out there that the vaccine doesn't protect against, I'd be worried.... but the last I heard there wasn't, although PM Whitty is doing his upmost to find one.

 

Edited by Mr Grey
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
18 minutes ago, Horwich said:

They are nowt to do with us. Just saying it was a good effort 👏

‘it’s what I thought.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pfizer vaccines currently available to all regardless of age & postcode at Essa Academy car park, they apparently have loads left that they need to use today, and there are no queue's.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Black Sheep said:

Pfizer vaccines currently available to all regardless of age & postcode at Essa Academy car park, they apparently have loads left that they need to use today, and there are no queue's.

Web site says over 38s etc.

Can't find anything to the contrary.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter

They should go door to door with the army in those postcodes and give a vaccine to any cunt who can’t prove they’ve had one

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
Just now, radcliffewhite1 said:

Same at longfield centre prestwich roll up regardless 

Are the Jews not playing ball either?

Thought they’d be ok.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Spider said:

Are the Jews not playing ball either?

Thought they’d be ok.

Jews are alreet

just giving a big blast think most of these centres do what they want tbh regarding criteria etc 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Jews are alreet

just giving a big blast think most of these centres do what they want tbh regarding criteria etc 

Ah ok, just wondered if prestwich was an area of concern. Hadn’t seen anything.

Have the army rolled up Green Lane in GL yet? I bet @Youri McAnespie is lobbing empties at them

Edited by Spider
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
10 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Lad's gone down with his mam, will see if they give it to him. Quite a queue again at essa academy. 

And i quote

"We are looking for reasons to vaccinate, not for reasons not to"

Mates lad got done and hes not from BL3 or 4 and is 21

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Casino said:

And i quote

"We are looking for reasons to vaccinate, not for reasons not to"

Mates lad got done and hes not from BL3 or 4 and is 21

Seems that way.

It's just that the ccg website says anyone from bl3 or 4 today.

I'm sure he'll get done.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Seems that way.

It's just that the ccg website says anyone from bl3 or 4 today.

I'm sure he'll get done.

 

Wifes in a group with one of the jabbers and she said round up any of our kids who hadnt been done

Also, quote above is from Dr Helen Wall

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
Posted (edited)

Sorry, should have said, BL3 and 4, is the official line, but I think thats so as not to antagonise central govt

Edited by Casino
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.