Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Dimron said:

If you're in Spain. why do you want to come back to this god forsaken hole?

I can assure you purely to visit family I last saw 14 months ago. Your right apart from The Wanderers it is a god forsaken hole.

Edited by waffer cup 07
Misspelling
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 45.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Escobarp

    3551

  • Spider

    2919

  • Tonge moor green jacket

    2834

  • boltondiver

    2553

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My uncle lost his battle to this in Royal Bolton this morning, so he will be one of today’s numbers.  last rites over the phone held by a nurse with no family there. made an exception yester

That was one of the loveliest things to ever happen. Stood in my garden sobbing like a baby! Proud to work for the NHS 👏👏👏👏❤️

I’ve sat with my mum who is slipping away, literally breathing her last today. She idolises the Queen, and whilst she didn’t in all likelihood hear that, I know she would have loved every single

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Hayward was full of soft shites, as me and @miamiwhite can attest to having smashed them up and down Junction Rd for 5 years 😁👀😁

They didn't have the plums to come to Junction Road mate, we always took it to them 😉 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

I heard Miami kept getting his dinner money taken of him by Mount St Joseph girls 😂

I heard Woodside rejected you and Leigh White 😉 😜 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
Just now, miamiwhite said:

I heard Woodside rejected you and Leigh White 😉 😜 

Thornleigh lad me mate... Was probably better suited to Woodside though. Its cruel to point out LWs shortcomings though 😊

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Thornleigh lad me mate... Was probably better suited to Woodside though. Its cruel to point out LWs shortcomings though 😊

😄 🤣 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

They didn't have the plums to come to Junction Road mate, we always took it to them 😉 

I couldn't be arsed walking all the way over there! 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kent_white said:

I couldn't be arsed walking all the way over there! 😁

We did the Mount puffs on the way, called in the Oddies for a couple, then took the Hayward lot on the levels....no wonder Little Whitt flunked his exams, he was too shit scared to attend lessons in case we turned up mobbed up and unannounced as always  😀 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

We did the Mount puffs on the way, called in the Oddies for a couple, then took the Hayward lot on the levels....no wonder Little Whitt flunked his exams, he was too shit scared to attend lessons in case we turned up mobbed up and unannounced as always  😀 

He'd d have pissed all over your mob 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sweep said:

 

Fair enough, I was going off some bod on the radio who advised that even with the vaccine, you can still catch and pass on the virus. He was mainly focusing on the fact that people who have been vaccinated seem to be wandering around thinking they can't catch the virus anymore, or pass it on. He was saying that was wrong on both counts. If there is reduced chance of passing it on, then that's good news.

Good news then, happy to say I was wrong. I agree though, that testing before and after travelling is here to stay for a while, as it probably should be, until the rest of the world catches up with us on the vaccine front

I thought that it wasn't yet clear that being vaccinated meant you couldn't pass it on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

If there is a spike amongst the Asians or anti Vax mob with this Indian variant, I've no doubt PM Whitty and Deputy PM Valance will blame it on the pubs & Restaurants opening indoors from today.

Listened to a Doctor on the radio coming in to work this morning, he was warning against the easing of lockdowns, let's stop asking Doctors and Scientists questions regarding covid, or else we will never get back to normal, these fuckers want us locked up and down forever!

Jesus, clap trap.

For once authorities are daring to mention the reason behind this variant increase. As pubs etc are only opening inside today; then they clearly cannot be responsible for the current outbreaks.

It is perfectly possible though, that if it isn't controlled quickly, then the variant will spread out into the wider community- at that point indoor places will be a good place to spread it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just been reported .

In The Bolton News.

The majority of people infected are those that could have had the vaccine.  But chose not to do so .

And it is linked to ethnicity. 

Thick fuckers from certain communities. 

In other words 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, embankment said:

Just been reported .

In The Bolton News.

The majority of people infected are those that could have had the vaccine.  But chose not to do so .

And it is linked to ethnicity. 

Thick fuckers from certain communities. 

In other words 

Or selfish Bastards who don't care about anyone else . Init Bro .

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

If there is a spike amongst the Asians or anti Vax mob with this Indian variant, I've no doubt PM Whitty and Deputy PM Valance will blame it on the pubs & Restaurants opening indoors from today.

 

Are you suggesting they're controlling the Prime Minister.

You often tell us how you're a fully paid up member of "Team Boris " - surely you don't think your mate isn't really making any decisions on such matters............

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
2 hours ago, waffer cup 07 said:

I can assure you purely to visit family I last saw 14 months ago. Your right apart from The Wanderers it is a god forsaken hole.

Edited for misspelling? Really?

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, waffer cup 07 said:

Not many of Asian origin involved in Windrush. Meanwhile, to return to my original question. Why should people who have had two vaccinations and got a certificate and QR code to proof it, not be allowed to travel without being tested and quarantining.

Flip the question over, why should we, as a country, accept someone who says they have had the jabs and has a QR code (woooo!) from someone who may, or may not, be an official body.

Especially if they aretravelling from or through a country that is not on the green list.

We would accept them if they had a homemade passport for instance.

Once there is an international system of vaccine passports, then you will be able to. Until then, sorry, nope.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kent_white said:

Hayward was full of soft shites, as me and @miamiwhite can attest to having smashed them up and down Junction Rd for 5 years 😁👀😁

Must have softened up after I left (74)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, waffer cup 07 said:

I can assure you purely to visit family I last saw 14 months ago. Your right apart from The Wanderers it is a god forsaken hole.

I was referring to the UK in general, I do not live in Bolton any more so cannot judge... not seeing the wife's mother is a godsend in my book

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Jesus, clap trap.

For once authorities are daring to mention the reason behind this variant increase. As pubs etc are only opening inside today; then they clearly cannot be responsible for the current outbreaks.

It is perfectly possible though, that if it isn't controlled quickly, then the variant will spread out into the wider community- at that point indoor places will be a good place to spread it. 

You are correct, my post is a bit tongue and cheek, but I am bang on when it comes to doctors and scientists, and there will be people including politicians, doctors and scientists who will blame the hospitality sector if cases rise, just like the last time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just booked for my youngest to go one of those Air Jump places for her birthday on saturday.

Can't think of a better place to spread it, loads of kids, sweating and breathing on each other.

I'm going to take a Hazmat.

And touch nothing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Are you suggesting they're controlling the Prime Minister.

You often tell us how you're a fully paid up member of "Team Boris " - surely you don't think your mate isn't really making any decisions on such matters............

I've had a downer on Bojo the last couple of months, the Indian variant being a reason why. He doesn't put india on the red list early enough, then he has the brass neck to pop on TV on Friday and warn us all. Double standards.

And yes I would suggest Dick & Dom, Alias Whitty & Valance are running the country at the moment.

But I'm still team Bojo over that wet fart Starmer 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
8 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Just booked for my youngest to go one of those Air Jump places for her birthday on saturday.

Can't think of a better place to spread it, loads of kids, sweating and breathing on each other.

I'm going to take a Hazmat.

And touch nothing.

When you say you’re “Going to take a Hazmat”

Do you know that’d be a really bad thing, not a good thing?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.