Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Corona Football Season

HomerJay

Corona Football Season  

196 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 hours ago, Marc505 said:

I enjoyed that series. Even the bits that were obviously set up to coax someone to talk about their issues was done well and that barney between Ruddock and Merson was for real you could tell.

Would be some piss up with that lot away in Europe!

A few of them boys can drink can’t they.....

1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

Sounds like we have been paying our bills. Which is good news.

They’ve written it off. Sounds like was payable at end of loan possibly and as a gesture of goodwill they’ve done it for  us and two other clubs being hearts and burton I think 

8 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Im also hearing Shazza has offered Dom Cummings a job at BWFC if he loses his Government advisory role, coach driver.

Knows his way about that lad, good appointment 👍

Pop him in the upper tiers to watch the game be the first time we’ve heard a murmur up there in years. 

52 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

They’ve written it off. Sounds like was payable at end of loan possibly and as a gesture of goodwill they’ve done it for us

Very generous of them, it isn't their fault Eddie and Phil gambled all BWFC's Sky money down the shitter

I liked Hamilton but I was rather surprised to see we were expected to pay umpteenk for having him on loan.  Does nobody loan players out these days for free, in order to get their kids 1st team experience?

Fair play to the red c*nts though 

Edited by Duck Egg

1 hour ago, Duck Egg said:

I liked Hamilton but I was rather surprised to see we were expected to pay umpteenk for having him on loan.  Does nobody loan players out these days for free, in order to get their kids 1st team experience?

Fair play to the red c*nts though 

It is part of the prem teams business model to get kids in to loan to the lower divisions for money  even though they have next to no chance of making it in the prem.

A broken system that starves the lower leagues