Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Covid Haircuts

L/H White

those that still have it, how you getting on? 

I'm near 4 weeks without having a cut, and it's getting out of control and looking very grey due to sun, last time I shaved it all off was in high school about 18 years ago

Looking very likely I'm gonna end up with a peaky Blinders cut 

Carried out nature’s wish on day fucking one. Turns out a number 3 with a beard trimmer is a lot shorter than a number 3 with hair clippers, but I’ve got quite used to it now. Had I left it then it would all clumped together and REALLY exposed my bald spot. Figured there was no other time where I could try shaving it off and have it grow back by the time I needed to leave the house again. 

20 minutes ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

Think I will be investing in some clippers from Amazon or ebay, can anybody recommend a pair?

Always had Wahl in the past but got some Oster Fast Feeds. American brand, need an adapter plug as they run on a different frequency or some other. electrickery reason. Fuck knows why really, but anyway. 

Not the cheapest but night and day compared to the Wahls. Absolutely piss all over them in terms of quality. Pretty much silent and dead powerful. 

I’ve not had the problem of haircuts for a very long time. I did last week decide to not shave it for the week however and ended up looking like a fat Chris Whitty so it’s back to the bone again now. 

harrys finest razor every 2/3 days does the trick perfectly. 

• Members
Just now, Morizio said:

Bought some clippers today, it’s all coming off later today. 

Not had a number 1 for 15 years and it doesn’t suit me. Knowing my luck the lockdown will be lifted tomorrow. 

I’m good for a few weeks but if it gets too long it’s coming off just scared it won’t grow back 😂