Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Covid Haircuts

L/H White

Decided to do it on the shortest setting to see how short it was. Fucking hell its short. 

Did the lot. Convict look. 

Girlfriend is going to stress. 

Tomorrow I’m gonna pen some tear drops down my face, tip her over the edge. 

22 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Wahl trimmer gift set seems to be available too.

Anyway, if he ends up looking like wolverine before it arrives, it's no great problem.

TMG, found them so ordered them, should be delivered in a week so thank you for your help, fuck knows what my hair will look like as never used them before

2 minutes ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

TMG, found them so ordered them, should be delivered in a week so thank you for your help, fuck knows what my hair will look like as never used them before

Just shave it on the shortest setting, curiosity will get to you and you’ll end up doing it anyway. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

You were lucky, when I first posted the link, both sets were available. By the time you looked, all 10 of those that had sold out had gone. There were 11 of the sets available at that time, so you certainly got one of the last few!

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

You were lucky, when I first posted the link, both sets were available. By the time you looked, all 10 of those that had sold out had gone. There were 11 of the sets available at that time, so you certainly got one of the last few!

Yeah, discounted to £15 too plus £2.95 delivery, no click and collect, the ones on ebay that are auctioned are going for mentle prices

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, DaisyHWanderer said:

Took the plunge and did my own this morning for the first time. Not super short but never had the top shaved before. Feels miles better and actually looks alreet. Already had “you’re not going to keep it like that are you” from my mrs, “no of course not 🙄

Once in, never out.

Wouldn't go back now, even if I had enough to do so.

• Moderators

Back in the 90s i had some under cuts but never achieved full Mike Patton look in terms of length on top

So today I'm going to get the mrs to do a #1 right up to the top and see what happens

I'm no where near this length on top yet but who knows where it will be before the barbers re opens

dSazYE6.jpg

I'll probably end up Looking like a dead shit peaky blinder

Not had my hair shaved (no.1 or 2.) as a 'style' by the barber for a few years and not done it myself for about twelve but I gave myself a number nowt yesterday...

Favver one of C18.

On the plus side the Regaine foam is going on a treat now (does that require a 'hello sailor'? Using Regaine?)

• Site Supporter

New clippers on charge. Not doing too daft, no 4 will do for a start

Edit

Just had mine done. Thought it seemed a bit short, it would appear settings go up in 0.5mm so I've ended up with a 2 all over

Edited by Biggish Dave