Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Shopping Day From HELL!

Ruba Mustafa

Today is gonna be the worst shopping day EVER! 

Yesterday was bad, I queued half an hour to get in one shop, today is gonna be awful as everyone wants to stock up for the bank hol weekend.

my advice, don’t bother.

Tesco Horwich already queueing round the car park

• Moderators

So are the shops doing bank holiday hours on Friday and Monday?

Can't say I'll notice that it's a long weekend though i guess it will be good for the staff to get a day or two off to isolate

I’ve just been to asda get it over and done with and apart from the idiots who can’t see arrows and who don’t want to queue as they are more important than the rest (who quickly decide queuing is the best option when offered a gonzo style roll around the aisles if they don’t move) it wasn’t too bad and shelves were fully stacked 

only thing I couldn’t get was yeast funnily enough. 

• Members
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

I’ve just been to asda get it over and done with and apart from the idiots who can’t see arrows and who don’t want to queue as they are more important than the rest (who quickly decide queuing is the best option when offered a gonzo style roll around the aisles if they don’t move) it wasn’t too bad and shelves were fully stacked 

only thing I couldn’t get was yeast funnily enough. 

Up at middlebrook tesco it is very organised big queue but moved quite quickly and had a good system inside that’s easy to follow unless you’re a little slow.

Then went to asda a few days later there was no queue outside I thought get in it must be dead inside, it was a free for all, no real layout, people doing what they want with distances and quite a lot of people inside. Looks like someone had a go at them for it on twitter and apparently it has improved since. 

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

only thing I couldn’t get was yeast funnily enough

Can't you just scrape that slag's fanny?

2 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Up at middlebrook tesco it is very organised big queue but moved quite quickly and had a good system inside that’s easy to follow unless you’re a little slow.

Then went to asda a few days later there was no queue outside I thought get in it must be dead inside, it was a free for all, no real layout, people doing what they want with distances and quite a lot of people inside. Looks like someone had a go at them for it on twitter and apparently it has improved since. 

Oh it was set up well that’s no doubt but unfortunately if you put a bunch of disheveled smelly Scrubber window licking cunts in any situation which needs some for of intelligence and manners your onto a loser Straightaway. 

Is it just me or is does it seem to everyone that it’s the old cunts who are the worst for ignoring stuff and thinking it doesn’t apply to them?

can some of our very own piss stained old cunts maybe shed some light??

2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Can't you just scrape that slag's fanny?

😷

She will be getting a new layer no doubt this weekend at one of the Many bbq’s and house parties she will be attending 

Edited by Escobarp

1 hour ago, Ruba Mustafa said:

Today is gonna be the worst shopping day EVER! 

Yesterday was bad, I queued half an hour to get in one shop, today is gonna be awful as everyone wants to stock up for the bank hol weekend.

my advice, don’t bother.

Tesco Horwich already queueing round the car park

There is a slot in the day that is better than any other. If you go in the morning then you deserve to stand outside for ages. Having said that the Easter factor does complicate the situation.

During this time of national emergency i have found that going to the shop between the time of 1430 to 1530 is the most optimal.

YHIHF

3 minutes ago, Underpants said:

There is a slot in the day that is better than any other. If you go in the morning then you deserve to stand outside for ages. Having said that the Easter factor does complicate the situation.

During this time of national emergency i have found that going to the shop between the time of 1430 to 1530 is the most optimal.

YHIHF

Agree with the time slot. That’s when I go, if I can. Panic buyers there in the morning; wait until the lunch breakers are done and dusted; then get there before those who are going to get some tea after finishing their working day early.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Leyther_Matt said:

Asda Leigh is queuing round the car park and back in front of the building. Mental. Suppose it’s my own fault for a) not coming earlier and b) forgetting my trolley coin for Aldi 

If you forget it again use your door key, it will fit, hth