Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Talksport


deane koontz
 Share

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Has Kammy had a stroke? :(

 

22 minutes ago, W.cramp said:

Dont think so but he has got a health condition that I think I read is treatable but a long process.

Apraxia of speech and he might never be rid of it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, deane koontz said:

Hang on, they've given that Mark Goldbridge a Saturday show? A United Youtuber 😵

He’s a severe knob head. I’m surprised anyone listens to him. I’m going to boycott talk sport 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
3 minutes ago, tomski said:

He’s a severe knob head. I’m surprised anyone listens to him. I’m going to boycott talk sport 

Did it years back...dogshit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

Hang on, they've given that Mark Goldbridge a Saturday show? A United Youtuber 😵

Absolutely disgraceful, he is shite. Rumour has it he used to support Forest as well, always gets shit for it on twitter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Absolutely disgraceful, he is shite. Rumour has it he used to support Forest as well, always gets shit for it on twitter.

Purely numbers guff that. Thinking his Streaming popularity will transcend to radio. Had it on for about 5 minutes in the background. Thought i was hearing things at first. Soon got turned off.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Max Cherry said:

Saw clip on you tube, look on Sourness face when a yoounited fan said Glazers hadn't spent any money. He put him straight lol. Was a southern nonce naturally

 

Always someone doing em over. They are just shit and should accept it. Skys coverage about it yesterday was bordering the ridiculous stating the fans protested at a game once when they were good.

If they were winning no one would bat an eyelid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, tomski said:

Always someone doing em over. They are just shit and should accept it. Skys coverage about it yesterday was bordering the ridiculous stating the fans protested at a game once when they were good.

If they were winning no one would bat an eyelid.

Yeah, Sky were proper brown-nosing United fans yesterday.

Suppose they're trying to retain 200,000 armchair £36/month SkySports viewers 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.