Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The official Wigan are shit thread

RUREADY2ROLL

19 hours ago, Traf said:

We wouldn't sell 17,000 half-priced season tickets for L2. End of.

1 hour ago, Revelredne1961 said:

Yes  we would

Not a chance.

Maybe 17k for the odd top of the table clash, if we ever played well enough to get there.

Sell 17k season tix at half price in Lge2?  No way - 12k absolute tops.

5 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

That day was the beginning of the end of England's era as the world's best mob.After a few Munich taunts from the Liverpool/Everton firm, United steamed into the Scouse cunts on the way to Wrexham's ground and the rest of  England's support turned on United.The last time a big United mob went to to an England away game was Glasgow in 1989 when it kicked off with the Cockneys rather than the Scots.United fucked England off then and without United the little Englanders now can't handle the Russians, French Arabs or Turks

I think the Scouse cunts fucked England off 15 -20 years ago, they were no good anyway they were only there for the thieving.The Scousers go to the likes of Glastonbury to rob rather than England aways now

Best fisherman ever

I'm still thinking Miami hasn't got bored yet 😂

6 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

That day was the beginning of the end of England's era as the world's best mob.After a few Munich taunts from the Liverpool/Everton firm, United steamed into the Scouse cunts on the way to Wrexham's ground and the rest of  England's support turned on United.The last time a big United mob went to to an England away game was Glasgow in 1989 when it kicked off with the Cockneys rather than the Scots.United fucked England off then and without United the little Englanders now can't handle the Russians, French Arabs or Turks

I think the Scouse cunts fucked England off 15 -20 years ago, they were no good anyway they were only there for the thieving.The Scousers go to the likes of Glastonbury to rob rather than England aways now

i think ive got a panaflex video of their drive up to that game ..

7 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Where were Man U mob when Scotland turned up at Wembley in 76/77? 

7 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

As just a byestander in the Rogerdubious narrative I have to comment that the original post comment was about one of the most memorable days in the history of our great club ie our win at Wrexham 

Roger the red turns the narrative around to his illustrate his inate hatred for the scousers.This is pathological footprint of many older scum fans who could not deal with the success of the pre-prem Liverpool team.

I personally couldn’t care less about the scousers either way apart from they are a mean set of supporters either blue or red.

However Roger you need to desist with your tedious red army stories & decide where your loyalty is .If your a red fuck off & if not just admit your a aggro voyeur.

• Site Supporter
On 02/07/2020 at 00:45, Cheese said:

As Bolton fans - if we've learned any lessons over the last few years, one of the big ones should be "Don't rejoice in the misfortune of others, because you never know what's round the corner". Particularly when peoples' livelihoods are at stake. Little more than a year ago, PNE were sending OUR staff food vouchers because they weren't being paid by their own club. OUR club. A bit of humility wouldn't go amiss, regardless of rivalries. If things don't go to plan we could easily be in the same situation again.

And if some Wigan fans revelled in our demise at the time, so what? - be the bigger man. Have some class.

33 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

Might be worth us taking this thread down 

Months of waving our cocks around and we are rock bottom of the 4th tier 

Meanwhile this lot are winning away games 

Fuck me 

I did try to warn people.

I've seen the podcast that the Wigan supporter has done with Alan Nixon on Laticsspeyk. The gist of it is according to Nixon if the lawyers and the admins don't take a haircut on their fees then he fears for Wigan is what he said. He does seem to know a lot of what has gone on there.

Talk of relegation after 3 games for us is ridiculous.

7 minutes ago, Popeye doyle said:

I've seen the podcast that the Wigan supporter has done with Alan Nixon on Laticsspeyk. The gist of it is according to Nixon if the lawyers and the admins don't take a haircut on their fees then he fears for Wigan is what he said. He does seem to know a lot of what has gone on there.

Talk of relegation after 3 games for us is ridiculous.

Have to say , and I know a lot of folks have no time for Nixon , I thought he came across very very well in that podcast , worth a watch , very impressive. 

2 hours ago, Benny The Ball said:

Have to say , and I know a lot of folks have no time for Nixon , I thought he came across very very well in that podcast , worth a watch , very impressive. 

It's good to put a face to the twitter account. He seems genuinely concerned about Wigan too. 🤷‍♂️