Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The official Wigan are shit thread

RUREADY2ROLL

58 minutes ago, Spider said:

They’d nearly half fill the LSV, so would look like they had fans.

The carnage of a Wigan/Bolton game down there is something we could all look forward to.

They’re quickly finding their level

It would be like the days at Springfield park all 4 sides mobbed with Bolton, I half want them to survive just to witness us playing them in Leigh. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

1 hour ago, Spider said:

They’d nearly half fill the LSV, so would look like they had fans.

The carnage of a Wigan/Bolton game down there is something we could all look forward to.

They’re quickly finding their level

32 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

It would be like the days at Springfield park all 4 sides mobbed with Bolton, I half want them to survive just to witness us playing them in Leigh. 

I wouldn't bother getting too excited about it. All parties will bend over backwards to make sure they stay at the DW.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, stevieb said:

Gave it up as a bad do as this place got infiltrated by lefty 'right on comrade' types. 

Same as Smiffs

Fuck me, if you gave places up for being as lefty as here then you'd never leave the house.

It's almost exclusively middle-aged middle-class white folk.

Edited by Carlos

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Burndens Bogs said:

NB, whatever happened to her? from 50 posts a day to zero.

Is she in GERMANY?

1 hour ago, stevieb said:

Gave it up as a bad do as this place got infiltrated by lefty 'right on comrade' types. 

Same as Smiffs

59 minutes ago, Traf said:

Gave it up because Smiffs did.

Traf is right

he even came back one day to post something and she soon followed

Come on EFL. Do the decent thing. Pull up the fucking drawbridge. How much longer do these cunts get to stretch all this out? To me the options are: 

1. Fine them a zillion points and ban the sale of pies in Wigan. 

2. Make them play at Leigh Sports Village and DNA test their fans. Anybody found to be the product of interbreeding is banned from attending. The away end when Bolton visit will therefore be all parts of the stadium other than five seats behind the goal.

3. Introduce re-election for the first time since the 1980s on a one off basis and hold a vote in which every EFL club decides to chuck the "Tics" back in to the Conference. Then invite their fans back on to Bolton Town Hall steps so that the locals can line up to laugh at them (socially distanced obviously)

4. Tell them that they are not a viable business and on that basis they can fuck off forthwith, pronto, immediately and quicker than it takes to write out the word "believe". And introduce the death penalty for anybody who talks about broken legs in cup finals. 

5. Any of the above options but with the additional measure of expunging their FA Cup win by "finding" betting or financial irregularities in 2013 in the lead up to the final. 

6. All previous wins against Bolton Wanderers to be wiped from the record on account of the faulty decision to allow the cunts in to the league in the first place in 1978.

Wayne will have to stump up some dosh.

Thats if there is any left after his Mrs's has finished fighting Rebecca in court.

Expensive do that.

Would have been better off,winner takes all naked mud wrestling.

Winner gets the video rights.

Could have got one of Wayne's granny's to referee and possibly join in.

1 hour ago, embankment said:

Yeah , but that walk back along the canal/ river is a killer. Especially after you have just been relegated. 

I remember being totally pissed off.

Remember that shit walk that day - made worse by the fact been to a mates funeral day before