Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be my last post in this thread but here’s a story. When I was a kid I played football and I was decent, got a few player of the year trophies, I was fuckin rapid and scored goals for fu

Woah baby...Im not angry!  You say  "Thats where those boos come from. Misaligned cultural battles." Im saying they dont, and know for an absolute fact they dont. Ive been over why they

Exactly, it’s got nothing to do with it only lasting a couple of seconds, It’s about the Politics  The politics of BLM fucking stinks, it shouldn't be anywhere near mainstream sport in Britain

Posted Images

1 minute ago, royal white said:

Garcia’s. 

Bit odd them doing it and Millwall not doing it. The linked arms (bummers) seemed to go down well. Maybe thats the way forward.

Aye be nice to think people could focus on the actual issues now. 

3 hours ago, royal white said:

Somehow NIC managed to sleep through all of that 🤷🏻

Rioting, or protesting? Satutes being brought down? What is your issue? Glad is was finally dragged down - saved the council a job.

This focus on isolated incidents and ignoring the wider issue is a real failure of some on here. Some I thought better of (to be fair not you RW, you're already pegged your nasty little flag to the pole)

5 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Rioting, or protesting? Satutes being brought down? What is your issue? Glad is was finally dragged down - saved the council a job.

This focus on isolated incidents and ignoring the wider issue is a real failure of some on here. Some I thought better of (to be fair not you RW, you're already pegged your nasty little flag to the pole)

😂😂 good one 👍

3 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Would you feel the same if hypothetically back in  2019 you had opened a little shop in theater land that bought in , at a large investment costumes that were rented out to stage productions in the West End  and television productions .

Covid rocks up .no turnover , no income

Insurance due in May , tell you what, lets wing it until this is all over

and then a bunch of peaceful protesters have the shutters off the front and burn the lot to the ground

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, crawshawbooth said:

Would you feel the same if hypothetically back in  2019 you had opened a little shop in theater land that bought in , at a large investment costumes that were rented out to stage productions in the West End  and television productions .

and then a bunch of peaceful protesters have the shutters off the front and burn the lot to the ground

It would be displayed as a work of art. 

14 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

You're excelling yourself here pal, jesus christ.

Imagine the boot on the foot with all that behaviour?

Youd be the first to castigate any violence attached to political movements.

Only when it suits your agenda eh...

You're without a doubt the most blinkered poster on this forum, and that is some achievement. 

1 minute ago, gonzo said:

You're excelling yourself here pal, jesus christ.

Imagine the boot on the foot with all that behaviour?

Youd be the first to castigate any violence attached to political movements.

Only when it suits your agenda eh...

You're without a doubt the most blinkered poster on this forum, and that is some achievement. 

I sometime’s  think he’s on a fishing trip, surely no one is this blinkered? 

8 minutes ago, crawshawbooth said:

And then a dragon swooped down and shat in your favourite giant  teapot.....

Just now, crawshawbooth said:

there is an awful lot of people that covid has affected in their business because they dont have the protection of a big employer looking after them

So you think that's a realistic scenario? A business that relies on renting out it's stock deciding to not insure themselves?

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

So you think that's a realistic scenario? A business that relies on renting out it's stock deciding to not insure themselves?

if you dont have the brass, i have just been through this senario

agent on the phone , need to renew

renew what  , zero business

£20, 000 a month turnover to less than £3000

What do they work out my public liability and turnover from that

Last year i got all arsey about my insurance cover , we were with Great Lakes or something

agent switched us and in the documentation we are covered for cessation of business for a pandemic up to one million pounds

Their clause , not something that i invented or asked to be written into my policy

still waiting ,High Court are on their 2nd month of deliberation

7 hours ago, Traf said:

Not a bit incendiary?

Aye 

Youd think they would have tried to avoid inciting anything for everyone’s benefit, wankers 

Wyats gone on at PSG with this abandoned game? Only caught the back end of it on the news, did it really get postponed because the referee referred to Ba as Black Guy? I’m all for players walking off if they receive racial abuse, however I wouldn’t regard that as abuse, certainly not worth walking for 

I see Neymar tweeted Black Lives Matter - Won’t help land the message that football protests have nothing to do with BLM, perhaps in France / other sports they still do to be fair 

Edited by birch-chorley