Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

Bullshit, he acted like a bellend all over town, knocked a man down in 2008 and killed him, he got away with it! you think he would have learned his lesson because only last month he wrapped his 90k Merc around a road barrier on the M6, it's not about colour, it's more about him being a cunt on the roads, and there's far to many of them...and in all colours!

 

Tyson Fury, Ricky Hatton... hardly angels themselves are they?

In my opinion (and that's all it is) you can get away with a lot more if you're one of 'us' rather than one of 'them'.

I remember when he used to get shit on here for claiming to be a Wanderers fan as a publicity stunt, as if anyone would ever think that would play better in Vegas than being a Manc.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be my last post in this thread but here’s a story. When I was a kid I played football and I was decent, got a few player of the year trophies, I was fuckin rapid and scored goals for fu

Woah baby...Im not angry!  You say  "Thats where those boos come from. Misaligned cultural battles." Im saying they dont, and know for an absolute fact they dont. Ive been over why they

Exactly, it’s got nothing to do with it only lasting a couple of seconds, It’s about the Politics  The politics of BLM fucking stinks, it shouldn't be anywhere near mainstream sport in Britain

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Tombwfc said:

 

Tyson Fury, Ricky Hatton... hardly angels themselves are they?

In my opinion (and that's all it is) you can get away with a lot more if you're one of 'us' rather than one of 'them'.

I remember when he used to get shit on here for claiming to be a Wanderers fan as a publicity stunt, as if anyone would ever think that would play better in Vegas than being a Manc.

 

I wouldn't expect a boxer to be an angel, ffs! 

Khan is a Manure fan, always has been, Bolton Wanderers to his family was just one big freebie. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DazBob said:

That's why I asked.  Glad you googled it.

Yep, soz. 

Still though, the blokes family will still be blaming him for his death, he still is a reckless driver and has no respect for others on the road or the law, and that is irrespective of his skin colour.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I wouldn't expect a boxer to be an angel, ffs! 

Khan is a Manure fan, always has been, Bolton Wanderers to his family was just one big freebie. 

 

 

I think it'd be fair to expect them not to be an anti-semitic drug cheat, or a piss-head who goes around stamping on people's heads in Tenerife. Especially if you're hand wringing about some bloke crashing his car on the M6.

The idea that Khan - a multi-millionaire world champion boxer fighting in Las Vegas - needed to put Wanderers logos all over his gear for 'freebies' is ridiculous. It's that kind of shit that makes you think people are just looking for excuses not to like the guy.

Edited by Tombwfc
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Yep, soz. 

Still though, the blokes family will still be blaming him for his death, he still is a reckless driver and has no respect for others on the road or the law, and that is irrespective of his skin colour.

Same with that tool naseem Hamid he had problems sticking to the law when it came to driving 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tombwfc said:

 

I think it'd be fair to expect them not to be an anti-semitic drug cheat, or a piss-head who goes around stamping on people's heads in Tenerife. Especially if you're hand wringing about some bloke crashing his car on the M6.

The idea that Khan - a multi-millionaire world champion boxer fighting in Las Vegas - needed to put Wanderers logos all over his gear for 'freebies' is ridiculous. It's that kind of shit that makes you think people are just looking for excuses not to like the guy.

What's to like about him ? So basically your saying we should like him because you do, now that is pathetic and ridiculous. 

If I don't like the bellend, I don't like him, you or any fucker else cannot tell me otherwise. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Well that’s it ladies and gents the game is officially up. Time To shut up shop. Last one out turn off the lights. 
 

https://www.mylondon.news/lifestyle/lifestyle-opinion/i-watched-only-fools-horses-19429327.amp?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar&__twitter_impression=true

Read that yesterday, it makes you wonder what people laugh at these days, ...oh sorry, Tik Tok 🙄

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mr Grey said:

Read that yesterday, it makes you wonder what people laugh at these days, ...oh sorry, Tik Tok 🙄

Games a bogey eh. These cunts are the future as well. God forbid. Glad I will be pushing up daisies in 20/30 years rather than stick around with this shite becoming more prevalent. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Same with that tool naseem Hamid he had problems sticking to the law when it came to driving 

He was entertaining as fuck in the ring, but out of the ring like so many other boxers, he was a complete cock womble.

And some on he construe that as racist ffs! 🤪

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

What's to like about him ? So basically your saying we should like him because you do, now that is pathetic and ridiculous. 

If I don't like the bellend, I don't like him, you or any fucker else cannot tell me otherwise. 

 

I said, in my opinion, he would've gotten less shit if he was white. 

You've then barrelled in making half a dozen posts calling him a killer (false) and that he was somehow using a mid-sized football club in a small town in England, to advance his career (absurd).

There's a middle ground somewhere in between having to like someone, and hating him for reasons that are mostly made up.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Of an abdominal bleed. Bit of a stretch to blame Amir Khan for that to be fair. 

Aye bit of a tragedy, Amir was really cut up about it (I mean you would be if you ran someone over 😏), but he carried on being a fucking bellend on and off the road.

Edited by Mr Grey
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tombwfc said:

 

I said, in my opinion, he would've gotten less shit if he was white. 

You've then barrelled in making half a dozen posts calling him a killer (false) and that he was somehow using a mid-sized football club in a small town in England, to advance his career (absurd).

There's a middle ground somewhere in between having to like someone, and hating him for reasons that are mostly made up.

 

Colour has got FUCK ALL to do with it, what is it with you, are we not allowed to criticize someone because of their colour, as stated further up the thread, all reckless speedy gonzalo drivers on the road are all cunts irrespective of colour.

Hugh Grant's also a cunt for banging dirty prostitutes in LA, is that okay ?

He supports Man U, yeah its absurd.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Of an abdominal bleed. Bit of a stretch to blame Amir Khan for that to be fair. 

Exactly. But he does/did anyway... A good example of what this is all about really.

Edited by Cheese
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mr Grey said:

No surprise really fella, facts and letters, letters and fact 😁

Not surprised at all. But why not just come out and say it. 
 

could be a long week ahead if the R card is being played on a Monday though 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Not surprised at all. But why not just come out and say it. 
 

could be a long week ahead if the R card is being played on a Monday though 

If you say Sociology, he will say Psychology, you say TV he says Radio.... proper plant pot.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.