Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

1 minute ago, Winchester White said:

I have never heard of him so a quick google and a couple of videos later I can see why,  he just isn't very funny. However humour is very subjective I know, my lad likes Russell Howard ffs

I watch few comedians as I don’t find a lot funny but it is very subjective and I genuinely find this guy top drawer. Each to their own 

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be my last post in this thread but here’s a story. When I was a kid I played football and I was decent, got a few player of the year trophies, I was fuckin rapid and scored goals for fu

Woah baby...Im not angry!  You say  "Thats where those boos come from. Misaligned cultural battles." Im saying they dont, and know for an absolute fact they dont. Ive been over why they

Exactly, it’s got nothing to do with it only lasting a couple of seconds, It’s about the Politics  The politics of BLM fucking stinks, it shouldn't be anywhere near mainstream sport in Britain

Posted Images

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I watch few comedians as I don’t find a lot funny but it is very subjective and I genuinely find this guy top drawer. Each to their own 

Aye, I think Hugh Dennis is funny but the missus is quite repellant to him. She loves Jason Manford and when we went to his show a few years back he was actually quite funny and he seems like a decent enough guy but just can't quite take to him. No idea why.

7 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Just an absolutely mindless thing to say that doesn’t do anything apart from causing more shit. Dickhead

1 minute ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Correct, he’s probably got the hump as he’s a own managerial career was shite 

He’s a prick of the highest order. He’s part of the problem but doesn’t see it 

1 hour ago, Rudy said:

Just an absolutely mindless thing to say that doesn’t do anything apart from causing more shit. Dickhead

It was the kind of shit you'd get from a TalkSport host, deliberately bullshit to drive calls to the station.

It's exactly the reason he's asked for his thoughts on things to drive those precious clicks and social media engagement.

I see that Children in Need are going match Stormzy's £10m pledge to fund young Black lives in the Uk.

Would it be ok for let's say Tyson Fury to fund young white lives in the Uk or would that be deemed unacceptable... A non starter because they're White and apparently already have a privilege and a head start because of the colour of their skin.

5 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

I see that Children in Need are going match Stormzy's £10m pledge to fund young Black lives in the Uk.

Would it be ok for let's say Tyson Fury to fund young white lives in the Uk or would that be deemed unacceptable... A non starter because they're White and apparently already have a privilege and a head start because of the colour of their skin.

Surely Fury would be funding GRT charities?

26 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

Thanks for answering your own question

29 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

“I done a scholarship for the kids, they said it's racist
That's not anti-white, it's pro-black
Hang me out to dry, I won't crack” 

4 minutes ago, Rudy said:

“I done a scholarship for the kids, they said it's racist
That's not anti-white, it's pro-black
Hang me out to dry, I won't crack” 

But why can’t you be pro white in modern society? Genuine question?

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Who says you can’t? Just the wall screeches.

If stormzy grew up in a society where they were under privileged and didn’t get the opportunities, and he then want back to help those communities that should be commended. And not turned into a race story. 
The same as when Connor McGregor went back to his old neighbour and helped under privileged families. 

Take race and colour out of it and the better off we’ll all be. 

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

If you want to do something for underprivileged predominantly white communities then go for it, can't imagine you'd get much criticism for doing so, and probably less than Stormzy will get

Edited by ZicoKelly