Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

9 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

I keep hearing you’re at a high level in football so it must be common knowledge.

Very small cog in a ginormous machine 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What do visiting managers say to their players just before sending their players out? "These blokes think they are Barcelona with their swanky stadium and tippy tappy building form the back... ta

This is probably the first time since BSA left that I've not had that unrealistic desire in the back of my mind, wishing that we still had Allardyce managing us. Disclaimer: I'm not saying Evatt

struggling to find a diplomatic response but I've managed.... Fuck off you cock

This is shit.

Morning starts with a conversation nicely building about our corner taking and after just one innocent analogy everyone is kicking off.

I'm off out now into the proper world.

Ps I'm definitely not a soft bastard

1 minute ago, RatchetMan said:

You can’t put restrictions on people that express their opinions. 

Actually, you can. Read the forum T's & C's

That said, I'm not a fan of the ignore/block/ban approach. We'll never all agree, but that's life, suck it up and move on.

2 minutes ago, Traf said:

That said, I'm not a fan of the ignore/block/ban approach. We'll never all agree, but that's life, suck it up and move on.

so you’re telling me that the powers that be can boot you off the forum or place restrictions if they don’t agree with what someone is saying? 

id understand if I was rude or disrespectful, but I guess we’d all be banned if that was the case 

Edited by RatchetMan
5 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

You can’t put restrictions on people that express their opinions. 

It seems very clear to me that you don’t know much

life must be full of surprises for you on a daily basis

9 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

so you’re telling me that the powers that be can boot you off the forum or place restrictions if they don’t agree with what someone is saying? 

id understand if I was rude or disrespectful, but I guess we’d all be banned if that was the case 

I think you've misquoted me.

• Members
7 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

you troll every single thread and then get fashionably upset when folk do what they’ve done on here for 20+ years. You don’t get to appear and rewrite the rules. If you don’t like what you see, feel free to fuck off. 

When you’ve fucked off, then you can fuck off a little further.

16 minutes ago, Traf said:

I agree, if it was a difference of opinion, but it’s not, it’s the same shite on every thread and usually nothing to do with the point of the thread. I agree with others that it’s completely fucking tedious having to scroll through pages of drivel on every thread just to get back to the point.

Get rid of the twat (it doesn’t help that I can’t find how to put it on ignore).

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Get rid of the twat (it doesn’t help that I can’t find how to put it on ignore).

On PC or laptop, hover your cursor over a poster's name and options will appear 😉

Just now, Traf said:

On PC or laptop, hover your cursor over a poster's name and options will appear 😉

Nice one Traf, I’ll have to go out of my way to log on on a laptop but it will be worth it 👍🏼

2 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

Yet another thread ruined by foul mouthed yobbos. I won’t be entertaining any of you again, apologies to the decent posters

Does that mean you're fucking off? if so adios........cunt