Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

No really arsed about this 

Bit of a weird one

Normally wouldn't be arsed

But lack of football and eagerness to see what we play like means I'm actually looking forward to it

Happy to pay a tenner for Saturday, especially as we’ve split the cost anyway. I expect the club will see some of the tenner so I wouldn’t feel right getting it on a dodgy box or whatever. 

I’d advise doing a trial run though. Tried to log in to iFollow using web browser on LG smart TV but it just kept going back to the log in page. Other half’s work laptop has got sports websites blocked. Started to panic at this point until bringing desktop downstairs and plugging in to TV with HDMI cable and it’s worked fine. Glad I tried it tonight rather than 2.55pm on Saturday. 

10 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Lots of talk elsewhere and on the geeks area.

Dodgy feeds. I'm sure someone will put you right, but, to be honest it's worth a tenner not to have all the pissing about.

Wouldn’t class it as a dodgy feed. I Will simply click on ifollow and select Bolton vs Bradford. By the sounds of @Leyther_Matt post above I can categorically say that any pissing about will be restricted to others and not me and my tenner will be going towards my curry 😁

Edited by Escobarp

• Site Supporter
44 minutes ago, SalCity Biggie said:

Have the squad numbers been released yet?

1. Billy Crellin; 2. Gethin Jones; 3. Liam Gordon; 4. George Taft; 5. Ricardo Almeida Santos; 6. Ryan Delaney; 7. Nathan Delfouneso; 8. Brandon Comley; 9. Eoin Doyle; 10. Antoni Sarcevic; 11. Ali Crawford; 12. Jak Hickman; 13. Matt Gilks; 14. Tom White; 15. Jamie Mascoll; 16. Reiss Greenidge; 17. Ronan Darcy; 21. Harry Brockbank; 22. Dennis Politic; 25. George Thomason; 26. Liam Edwards; 27. Alex Baptiste; 33. Muhammadu Faal; 34. Adam Senior; 35. Sonny Graham; 36. Callum King-Harmes; 43. Matthew Alexander.

52 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

So, these hdmi cables - they plug into tablets as well as laptops then into tv?

It would be much easier if we just got back to the premier league then they could put us on Sky 

Too advanced for me. I do mine pc to tele via a lead with no issues

10 hours ago, desperado said:

1. Billy Crellin; 2. Gethin Jones; 3. Liam Gordon; 4. George Taft; 5. Ricardo Almeida Santos; 6. Ryan Delaney; 7. Nathan Delfouneso; 8. Brandon Comley; 9. Eoin Doyle; 10. Antoni Sarcevic; 11. Ali Crawford; 12. Jak Hickman; 13. Matt Gilks; 14. Tom White; 15. Jamie Mascoll; 16. Reiss Greenidge; 17. Ronan Darcy; 21. Harry Brockbank; 22. Dennis Politic; 25. George Thomason; 26. Liam Edwards; 27. Alex Baptiste; 33. Muhammadu Faal; 34. Adam Senior; 35. Sonny Graham; 36. Callum King-Harmes; 43. Matthew Alexander.

Thanks