Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

• Site Supporter

Decent half despite being one down. Seems so different watching a Bwfc side focus on keeping possession and trying to implement clever ideas that have been rehearsed on the training pitch (albeit not coming off yet) We are exposed when losing possession. Hopefully more chances created in second half.

I did struggle getting the ifollow to work. First time I’ve used it, linking laptop up to to TV. While that was all set up I couldn’t for the life of me find anything from the bwfc website or link from the email confirmation to set it up. I eventually after 10 mins of pissing about went to the efl website and clicked a few things on there that got me to the link. Don’t know why I had to do that. Whether I was missing some obvious communication or whether it wasn’t very clear I’m not sure.

Anyway it’s set-up now. Here’s to a more productive second half 

Just now, kent_white said:

That Santos lad looks like a liability first half. Taft looks decent on the left. 

Been disappointed with us going forward though. Look ponderous. Hoping for an improvement second half. 

Opinions - I thought he was one of the best on the pitch. Comley has given the ball away far too much but its early days and he has also shown so very good touches

3 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Just got in from work, so not paying for a half. Playing OK, but some work to do in defence by the sounds of things. Who's looking likely to get a goal for us?

Some good build up especially Jones and white down the right but we are not hitting the front men so far. I think Sarcevic and Gordon have a lot more to give.  If we keep patient I think chances will come and I’ll plump for Doyle to get one second half.

4 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Opinions - I thought he was one of the best on the pitch. Comley has given the ball away far too much but its early days and he has also shown so very good touches

Blimey really? He was about 20 metres away from where he should have been for their goal?