Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton v forest green

radcliffe white

• Moderators
52 minutes ago, gonzo said:

That absolute mongfest love in with this lot will go there as the most cringeworthy, embarrassing event that ever happened with any fragment of our support.

Except when that Bury fan ran in the home end to twat them

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

That absolute mongfest love in with this lot will go there as the most cringeworthy, embarrassing event that ever happened with any fragment of our support.

That includes murders, munich chants and full blown arson.

Anyway...3-1 whites.

Doyle 2, santos header.

Nearly as bad as the ken love in on here.

Mutley laughs.

Anyway 4-2 us.

Edited by tomski

• Site Supporter

15 - 12 to us.

My arse still puckers to its tighest possible clench whenever I think of some of our "fans" going to Wiltshire to rim the chairman of this bizarre football club. It's the most embarrassing few days in the history of BWFC.

They even made t-shirts,. Fuck me.

Edited by Spider

• Moderators
16 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Been on the app, doesnt seem anything to do as you say.

That said, I've received an email, but no code with it, so not sure I can do owt anyway.

Like someone else had said, the code was sent to my lad's account.

was quite easy in the end, they sent this guide

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/siteassets/documents/ifollow---how-to-redeem-a-promo-code.pdf

redeemed on laptop

and it's now ready to watch on the app

• Site Supporter
25 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

was quite easy in the end, they sent this guide

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/siteassets/documents/ifollow---how-to-redeem-a-promo-code.pdf

redeemed on laptop

and it's now ready to watch on the app

yeah it is. Bloody emails flying to various locations. 

Its wierd going into league games knowing NOTHING about opponents.  I dont know who their manager is, what their style of play is, top scorers, anything.  Just looked at their squad and I've sort of heard of Scott Wagstaff and Jamille Matt, 2 new signings.  But I wouldnt recognise them or know if they are any good.  Oh well its an improvement on our last couple of championship seasons when there was a feeling going into games of how are we going to cope with X, Y and Z on the other team, they'll rip us apart.  Let them worry about us in this league, they must have heard of our strikers and captain if no-one else! 

6 hours ago, Spider said:

15 - 12 to us.

My arse still puckers to its tighest possible clench whenever I think of some of our "fans" going to Wiltshire to rim the chairman of this bizarre football club. It's the most embarrassing few days in the history of BWFC.

They even made t-shirts,. Fuck me.

Yer arse is puckering that much it sent your radar off beam  - Nailsworth, Gloucestershire

If Forest Green play like the start of last season I think we might lose. If like the end of last season then 2-2 or 3-2 to us.

Have listened to the Not the top 20 podcast (which I find to be pretty good) prediction show. They don't have us in the playoffs even. Think the favourites title is lazy on the back of Sarcevic and Doyle signings but they don't rate our squad after that at all. Also said Doyle couldn't score at Bradford with no service and they don't see where it'll come from for us.

27 minutes ago, ex_midlandwhite said:

If Forest Green play like the start of last season I think we might lose. If like the end of last season then 2-2 or 3-2 to us.

Have listened to the Not the top 20 podcast (which I find to be pretty good) prediction show. They don't have us in the playoffs even. Think the favourites title is lazy on the back of Sarcevic and Doyle signings but they don't rate our squad after that at all. Also said Doyle couldn't score at Bradford with no service and they don't see where it'll come from for us.

I suppose the argument against that - with the jury currently out - is that we think we might have the best manager.  They probably didnt expect Quigley and Rooney to score 37 goals last season but IE obviously got them to create chances for them.  I'm mainly basing my optimism on having a good manager, because I have no confidence in playing with 3 at the back and no wingers - but let's see how it looks after a few games.  We've also got Crawford and I bet hardly anyone has heard of him, we know how good he can be at this level, pity we cant throw Politic into that mix and probably Darcy too.