Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Back int ground

stevieb

29 minutes ago, Traf said:

I'd expect some of our more elderly fans like Mounts etc might opt out of shielding grounds.

I wonder if you get allocated a game you can't make, if you can swap it?

Wondered the same myself.

No way my dad will have opted out. Theres no way he will be going either. Maybe later on in season.

I went for A and although it won't affect me was just wondering in general if it saying "so that you will be attending with those persons you normally attend the match with (subject to social distancing guidelines)" means that if you go with a group of mates they will sit you leaving a seat (or two?) in between you ?

53 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

I went for A and although it won't affect me was just wondering in general if it saying "so that you will be attending with those persons you normally attend the match with (subject to social distancing guidelines)" means that if you go with a group of mates they will sit you leaving a seat (or two?) in between you ?

if you applied together in a group of <6

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Also some of the olds may rely on the matchday bus, no over 60s would be easier 

I rely on the matchday bus normally (I'm an old),and because I like a pint. As there's no pub action available I'll drive up. here will be plenty of room on the car park with only 2.000 on.

28 minutes ago, Francis Fogarty said:

I rely on the matchday bus normally (I'm an old),and because I like a pint. As there's no pub action available I'll drive up. here will be plenty of room on the car park with only 2.000 on.

Surely it will be free parking too given how much we've already paid out to watch no football.