Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Back int ground

stevieb

11 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

A for me , why has the tier decision been delayed ?
If we get put in tier 2 , does that mean I’m in for Trashmere?

The decision is being made today, with the announcement tomorrow - which was always the plan.

Any changes will come into force on Saturday - i'm presuming 12.01am (Fri night/Sat morn).

Edited by Burndens Bogs

3 hours ago, medwaywhite said:

Not received anything emailed ticket office got back straight away said they’d sent a email to my grandson however they can see that he’s not got a email account attached to his account so we are all in group D  very fast the ticket office sorting it out .a big thumbs up from me

As you say the problem is that the system has mailed the ‘other’ person in your group. So mine went to Yoof but they do not have an email for him. Woman in phone dead friendly sorted it all out. 

Group A. 

3 hours ago, jeep said:

Fortunately another mate is in A....

On a side note, please can you PM me the email address for the property management company?

Danke....

Hope you are not complaining about them sending that naked cleaning service around again.

Getting a bit prudish lately .

Just now, Burndens Bogs said:

Yeh i’ve heard it’s T3 for the forseeable. It’s only a rumour i heard admittedly, but that Peston said the same tonight and he usually calls it right.

I just cannot see the Northern Monkeys being in a lower tier than the Southern Woke Luvies.

But the rates in Manchester i believe are lower than scouse land.

Itz all very confuzing.

8 hours ago, embankment said:

I just cannot see the Northern Monkeys being in a lower tier than the Southern Woke Luvies.

But the rates in Manchester i believe are lower than scouse land.

Itz all very confuzing.

Burnham was already setting the narrative yesterday that Tameside, Stockport and Trafford were much lower than elsewhere, so don't be surprised if that is the compromise. The argument will be that the latter two have big hospitals and the former doesn't have many elderly left after Shipman.

Carlisle have a limited amount of open sale tickets for Boxing Day but you must have previous booking history

Probably be the same for most clubs especially when it’s us 

39 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Carlisle have a limited amount of open sale tickets for Boxing Day but you must have previous booking history

Probably be the same for most clubs especially when it’s us 

Think they generally get 4,000+ most weeks so will have more than enough of their own fans wanted to get in.

7 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Think they generally get 4,000+ most weeks so will have more than enough of their own fans wanted to get in.

Think it said 500 on open sale

so Instead of all S/t they allow a general sale too? 

Edited by radcliffewhite1

4 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Think it said 500 on open sale

so Instead of all S/t they allow a general sale too? 

They only have about 1700 season ticket holders, and they're allowed 2000 in, so no surprise they put tickets on open sale, as probably not everybody wants to go

44 minutes ago, Sweep said:

They only have about 1700 season ticket holders, and they're allowed 2000 in, so no surprise they put tickets on open sale, as probably not everybody wants to go

I dare say they've got quite a few Jocks with season tickets who aren't allowed to travel across the border.