Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Back int ground

stevieb

3 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

I’m done after the vaccine if next season it’s masks then I will just go raccy boro

that matchday bus is long & tedious without wearing a mask 

The hardcore sound a bit mard......

16 hours ago, captainmed said:

Football as we knew it and the day out that surrounded it is finished for a few years in my opinion.

I think you're right - I'd not be surprised to see away fans banned until at least Christmas next season

On 05/04/2021 at 11:34, Mr Grey said:

If there is any of this passport mask wearing shite, I ain't going. 

Scenario Away Day: Bus in to manc, wear mask, train station and train journey, wear mask, show passport, pubs if open, wear mask show passport, ground wear mask show passport.

Thats not to mention all the division that it will create, people arguing, jobsworths galore, confrontation with the Police, as if they haven't already had enough. 

Probably the worst case scenario, but even elements of that is shit!

Fuck off, not a chance.

Masks are compulsory here abroad were i live, everywhere! If you are not wearing one its a straight 600 euro fine! Part of life here now, even in 75/80 degrees! No fuckin about here like Boris!

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, woolli said:

I can understand it in supermarkets, doctors, hospitals, and on public transport, but, outside in the fresh air, no!

Especially when you consider the,  "Show us your white bits!" comments and you get to show your chin and arse. 

10 minutes ago, waffer cup 07 said:

Don't know where you are mate, but it's even compulsory on the beach on the Costa del Sol where we are. Madness.

Canaries mate. Same here, but you can take it off for sunbathing and swimming! Think Franco is still with us somewhere!

1 hour ago, woolli said:

Canaries mate. Same here, but you can take it off for sunbathing and swimming! Think Franco is still with us somewhere!

Farnworth mate ,wish we could do that here but Frankie has moved to Preston.😂

Mask mandates are going to kill tourism in Spain and anywhere else that has similar. 

Fuck going on holiday to sit wearing a face nappy for two weeks. 

Hopefully enough people think the same of the covid passport for access to domestic shops/bars etc. and vote with their coin until its scrapped. 

Stevietinfoil signing off 

Edited by stevieb

Marc505 has raised a good question on fb about if sway fans will be allowed next season personally I think the police in particular will have a good input on this

When we are allowed back in , we will make our own decision whether to attend based on the rules dictated to us.

Unfortunately it isn't going to be the same as it was in  March 2020 for a long  time.

Being a season ticket holder from   Nottingham, I expect I will be excluded by the said dictated rules as I will be classed as an away supporter.