Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Shrewsbury Town v Bolton Wanderers - EFL Trophy

desperado

• Site Supporter

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/18771334.shrewsbury-town-v-bolton-wanderers---efl-trophy-team-news/

Looks like Darcy and Senior are starting. I know this isn’t a priority. But it will be good to keep the momentum going, give those chomping at the bit a chance to make a claim for the first 11

1-2 Bolton 

I get the need for continuity, but I'd be rapping Delaney, Doyle and Fonz in cotton wool for all the league games coming up next few weeks, they look like the players least easy to replace.

We'd be kicking ourselves if we got a Jones-type injury in a pointless cup game.  Seeing clips of Delaney's defending at Doncaster, its exactly what we've been missing defensively.

I’ve got my iFollow pass and looking forward to seeing some of the kids who will be trying hard to push for a first team place, Ronan, Senior and Alexander in particular. I think the continuity thing is fine for league games but this is a free pass match and ideal for giving the fringe players a run out. The results unimportant really, it’s performance that matters.