Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Barrow Away.

Marc505

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

How many changes I’m going for 3

I agree. Mascol (for Gordon) Tutte (for Comley) 3rd one more difficult to identify If we are sticking with 3-5-2, back 3 and front 2 ok for me, so it would have to be a brave one and Darcy for Sarcevic 

• Site Supporter
36 minutes ago, desperado said:

I agree. Mascol (for Gordon) Tutte (for Comley) 3rd one more difficult to identify If we are sticking with 3-5-2, back 3 and front 2 ok for me, so it would have to be a brave one and Darcy for Sarcevic 

I'm not so sure. Side playing with no confidence, at a fired up former team. Darcy in all reality not going to sort all issues on his own. Another defeat and he'd be gone again, and possibly singled out.

If he was to be brought in, I'd use him instead of one of the forwards and not replacing a midfielder.

Perhaps needs to give the same team a chance to redeem themselves after a bollocking.

8 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I'm not so sure. Side playing with no confidence, at a fired up former team. Darcy in all reality not going to sort all issues on his own. Another defeat and he'd be gone again, and possibly singled out.

The new Oztumer!

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

The new Oztumer!

Haha. Some of these proven players ought to be doing better. It would be better to get some of the youngsters in when the team is doing well, but not sure that is going to happen in the near future. 

That said, young Riley looked far more dynamic than our central 3 the other day, so maybe nothing to lose by chucking some in. Fucked if I know.

• Site Supporter
22 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

If he was to be brought in, I'd use him instead of one of the forwards and not replacing a midfielder.

Perhaps needs to give the same team a chance to redeem themselves after a bollocking.

I Know what you are saying completely. You’re last 2 posts sum up our contradicting predicament. Don’t change it..... Throw in Riley... fucked if we know. 

Worrying thing is, IE is thinking along the same lines. We all get that he is still experimenting, still trying out combinations, still seeing who out of the squad is up for the fight and who he can rely on. But our patience, while not wearing thin (if we are realistic) is just being questioned after the poor start.

We all thought we’d be doing better than we we presently. And that’s how he is being judged at the moment. 

Crellin 

Brockbank    santos  Delaney    

Kioso                                      Mascol

Hickman         tutte     darcy

Doyle  fonz

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, desperado said:

I Know what you are saying completely. You’re last 2 posts sum up our contradicting predicament. Don’t change it..... Throw in Riley... fucked if we know. 

Worrying thing is, IE is thinking along the same lines. We all get that he is still experimenting, still trying out combinations, still seeing who out of the squad is up for the fight and who he can rely on. But our patience, while not wearing thin (if we are realistic) is just being questioned after the poor start.

We all thought we’d be doing better than we we presently. And that’s how he is being judged at the moment. 

Has the reebok got a curse on it?

Far too many arrive, then fail to live up to expectations. 

Is the a dead dog under the pitch?

Sharon needs to call a vicar for an exorcism. 

Try anything at the moment. 

• Site Supporter
31 minutes ago, LeggyMountbatten said:

Crellin 

Brockbank

Santos

Delaney

Mascoll

Crawford

Sarcevic

Tutte

Gordon

Delfouneso

Kioso

Really? No Doyle. Unless you are creating a load of chances that he’s failing to finish, you don’t drop a proven finisher at this level. It’s tantamount to the morons who were saying drop Anelka after 5/6 games