Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bradford Home 27th Oct

desperado

If Crawford had his shooting boots on we would have won with breathing space 

Not quite as panicky near the end but neither substitution helped .

We still need another keeper, pleased for Crellin though he gained us three points tonight because I think they would have gone on to win the game had he not saved the penalty.

Edited by Take Hunt Off

2 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Honestly cant get my head around people not being happy when their team wins a game, what's point in bothering? Feels like weve lost 5-0 on twitter 🤣

Fuck em

Im absolutely buzzing tonight 

one of the best bits was when Kioso got megged and then sprang so fast to get back and challenge/block the cross. Absolutely superb hunger that to protect us. He’s a class act him for me.

Just now, jules_darby said:

Fuck em

Im absolutely buzzing tonight 

one of the best bits was when Kioso got megged and then sprang so fast to get back and challenge/block the cross. Absolutely superb hunger that to protect us. He’s a class act him for me.

I thought it sounded like weve heard all this before when the manager and Sarcevic came out after Barrow and said it was a wake up call for the players. But it does look like the penny has dropped for a few of them now.

When we cut a team to shreds with quick passing, teams cannot live with us. If we could finish we'd be a reet force in this league.

10 minutes ago, Kane57 said:

Does saving a pen make up for being generally appalling otherwise?

Asking for a friend

It’s still a clean sheet and there’s no pictures in the league table. However he didn’t look comfortable so still a worry for us going forwards 

for the outside world; well they ignored the context of IE’s comments so pretty sure they’ll ignore anything but the pen save now; cos that’s what the layperson does 🤷🏽‍♂️

Santos

Delaney

Brockbank

Baptiste

Sarcevic

Kiosi

Tutte

Crawford

Delfouneso

Doyle

Have IMO cemented their place in the team, others need to step up! Crellin made a great save today, but he shouldn't be our number 1.

Edited by Blondi

1 minute ago, Blondi said:

Santos

Delaney

Brockbank

Baptiste

Sarcevic

Kiosi

Crawford

Delfouneso

Doyle

Have IMO cemented their place in the team, others need to step up! Crellin made a great save today, but he shouldn't be our number 1.

Well seeing as we have the absolute bare bones of a squad anyway I think this was probably the case before tonight as well

First time id seen kioso looks well good enough for this league and got stuck in defending when he had to. a plus for me. sort keeper and full back(s) and be ok. Some of counter attacks and passing was good and i missed the best in first half looks like.

2 minutes ago, Blondi said:

Santos

Delaney

Brockbank

Baptiste

Sarcevic

Kiosi

Crawford

Delfouneso

Doyle

Throw Tutte in as well

1 minute ago, masi 51 said:

Throw Tutte in as well

aye still think crawford needs to step up himself with jones white isgrove Miller think these can all have a bigger role with possibly Darcy as well. Miss Politic but we should have enough. hopefully.one or two of the others will.improve. lack of keeper competition my big worry

7 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Kioso is great addition, I’m surprised he’s hit the ground running and it’s no coincidence we’ve got better since he signed. 

I really like him

I think he’ll be better than that Robinson everyone wanked over at Wigan. He could barely kick it straight for us

1 minute ago, Kane57 said:

I like him too, but steady on

Robinson is at a prem club, but I never rated him and still don’t. More of an athlete than a footballer for me. 🤷🏽‍♂️ 

I know I’m getting a bit excited but I’m high on the win so let me off 😃 I do really like this lad though. He’s definitely better than L2