Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

His views on climate change and the removal of the US from the paris agreement is the worst things hes done by a long way.

In terms of damage to the earth and the future of species on this planet, including ours, its imperative the US changes its view/policy. 

• Site Supporter
55 minutes ago, gonzo said:

His views on climate change and the removal of the US from the paris agreement is the worst things hes done by a long way.

In terms of damage to the earth and the future of species on this planet, including ours, its imperative the US changes its view/policy. 

Alright Greta

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

.... but apart from his personality, politically he has done some decent things. If it wasn't for covid, where he has been a complete and utter bellend, he would probably still be president today and that's a fact. 

Seriously though, America needs to do a lot better, surely there are better candidates than these two.

Just a handy tip for future reference, you can’t say “probably” half way through a sentence you end with “that’s a fact”

Just put BOOM, and we’ll all know what you mean.

2 hours ago, gonzo said:

Of all the utterly stupid things he's done. This has been the stupidest.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I did and I'm not a BOOM man.

“Probably” implies an element of doubt.

“Thats a fact” is the exact opposite of doubt.

Ipso facto, putting the two together doesn’t work since they are diametrically opposed.

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Holy fuck!, my Saturday morning have just got better.

😊😊😊

I have to make sure we all get things grammatically correct these days, since Miami quite rightly pulled me up for saying “all” instead of “most” a few weeks back.

Its a blow from which I won’t recover, but this community service is part of my healing process.

Peace and Love. 🥰

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

These technicalities can cause problems, but I'm sure we can overcome them.

I hope the use of 'can' and 'we' are appropriate 👍

They’re fine. Gender neutral and inoffensive. Crack on.

2 hours ago, jules_darby said:

Geez

He scribes one eloquent post about the match and all of a sudden he’s David Attenborough 

😁

You may mock young julian, one will be first in line for my new novel, due out in Jan.

A shiners tale.

18 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

A read of the replies suggest he's not the most reputable of sources

6ws5aw4.jpg

Never ceases to amaze me the shite folk will spread on Twitter with no background check. The guys got a history of video manipulation & it's hardly difficult to see from that video how he's done it.

Worst part is the guy they have named & shamed with no legitimate evidence. No doubt he will now have to watch his & his family's back.

43 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

A read of the replies suggest he's not the most reputable of sources

6ws5aw4.jpg

He wasn’t being put forward as a reputable source. Nothing I shove on here from Twitter has any credibility as far as I’m concerned. im just putting it out there as I come across it. Kranks on both sides of the divide. The world is a fucked up place and social media is the prime driver