Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

The 2020 USA Presidential election

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, royal white said:

I do you remember you posting (multiple times) young girls dancing at a Trump campaign. You seem to have an unhealthy obsession of posting links to young girls dancing. Fuck knows what your google history is like. 
Each to their own like

Of course I did. I posted so many you'll easily be able to remind everyone by posting a link to one? Trumpism has really got to you hasn't it? Just making stuff up and expecting there will be enough idiots to believe it.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least these protestors didn’t do something violent and unpatriotic like kneeling for the national anthem 

You mean like folk holding up brexit with pointless legal challenges and obstruction ? That sort of can’t get over it? 

Same people On here who are already criticising trumps reported intent to fight the democratic vote are the same folk who thought it was ok during The past 4 years To do exactly the same in this count

Moi?

I'm 43 a non-nonce and hate them.

Although because I'm a big young looking handsome fucker I get girls (22+) throwing themselves at me - let em down gently.. not a soul vampire.

Anyone fucking someone young enough to be their daughter (or son) needs a hard look in the mirror.

1 hour ago, Cheese said:

Of course I did. I posted so many you'll easily be able to remind everyone by posting a link to one? Trumpism has really got to you hasn't it? Just making stuff up and expecting there will be enough idiots to believe it.

Come on cheese there’s no need lie We know you like to Post videos of Little girls dancing. Just be the bigger man for once and admit you have a problem with it 

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, royal white said:

Come on cheese there’s no need lie We know you like to Post videos of Little girls dancing. Just be the bigger man for once and admit you have a problem with it 

Get fucked, you lying sycophant 👍