Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

The 2020 USA Presidential election

20 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

most of that is correct , but once the the counting as finished and the the vote is certified then the EC will cast their vote on the 14TH wither Trump is still throwing toys out of the pram or not .

Also just as a running total the Trump admin are 10 nil down on court case so far, they can say what they what on twitter or 4 seasons lawn care, but when you get in front of a judge, they dont do bullshit or like it

Indeed. It was a judge who forced the prioritisation of mail ballots in sorting procedures, demolishing Trump's little wheeze.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least these protestors didn’t do something violent and unpatriotic like kneeling for the national anthem 

You mean like folk holding up brexit with pointless legal challenges and obstruction ? That sort of can’t get over it? 

Same people On here who are already criticising trumps reported intent to fight the democratic vote are the same folk who thought it was ok during The past 4 years To do exactly the same in this count

23 hours ago, gonzo said:

Copied off twatter.

Summed up for me perfectly...

I’m glad Trump is likely to be gone but remember Trump wasn’t the problem, he was a symptom of a problem that was created by politicians like Biden.

I wonder how someone like Piers Morgan would get on if he ran for election over here? 

Politicians over here have hardly covered themselves in glory over the years 

38 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I just see things differently I guess so apologies for the prick remark. 

you patronising cunt 😘

:lol:. He agreed he was a prick. It was patronising he disputed. 

30 minutes ago, royal white said:

I wonder how someone like Piers Morgan would get on if he ran for election over here? 

Politicians over here have hardly covered themselves in glory over the years 

Rashford would be PM by a land slide at the minute.

Morgan is too much of a cunt. He's disliked by folk on both sides of the coin

32 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

Biden has just made a speech on Covid, which is the speech that should have been made back in Feb.

Just saw the highlights. What a refreshing change already to have someone who knows what they are doing in charge of the free world. I think we'll look back at Trump and just wonder, what the fuck happened there?

8 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I didn't know it was this bad, looks like creepy sleepy Joe has got form, I imagine he's gonna get 4 years of this, if he lasts that long. 

#Metoo

Did you watch the whole video. The women featured saying they are not accurate. 
Your guy said he would go up to a woman and ‘grab her by the pussy.’ 
If comes to moral high ground Biden can stand at the top and piss on Trumps orange head. 

12 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I didn't know it was this bad, looks like creepy sleepy Joe has got form, I imagine he's gonna get 4 years of this, if he lasts that long. 

#Metoo

Probably should have gone in the 'Biden sniffing nonce thread' 🤭

6 minutes ago, Ani said:

If comes to moral high ground Biden can stand at the top and piss on Trumps orange head. 

The trolls are coming out. Might even catch sight of a midnight Bolty if we're quiet and don't scare him. He's a sensitive creature and scares easily.

40 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Just saw the highlights. What a refreshing change already to have someone who knows what they are doing in charge of the free world. I think we'll look back at Trump and just wonder, what the fuck happened there?

Whoah hang on a minute. I said the same thing the other day and you told me I was trite! 😁

13 minutes ago, Ani said:

Did you watch the whole video ? Watch what the first woman said. Thank me later.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

The trolls are coming out. Might even catch sight of a midnight Bolty if we're quiet and don't scare him. He's a sensitive creature and scares easily.

He’s been lurking

Watching us enjoying the demise of His Precious

• Site Supporter
Just now, miamiwhite said:

Did you watch the whole video ? Watch what the first woman said. Thank me later.

Out of interest, has anyone ever thanked you later when you’ve asked them to? 😁😁😁😁

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Yes to get to the end I started at the front. 

Grab her by the pussy. 

• Moderators

Its just how he is

Unless you think he wants to fuck the blokes he hugs too

Its a bit creepy to sexualise his actions

Hes an old bloke and he probably needs telling to cut it out as folk will make out its not innocent

What a shit world we live in