Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Mansfield Home

DomRepWanderer

Just now, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Well it wasn't meant to be; I said go and play in Africa because thats where I thought he was from

Which is a bit racist by assuming he's African just cause he's black and has an unconventional surname.

I don't think you meant it in a racist way but it was a thoughtless comment. We're all frustrated, have a calm down and come back in a bit.

1 minute ago, Mantra said:

Which is a bit racist by assuming he's African just cause he's black and has an unconventional surname.

I don't think you meant it in a racist way but it was a thoughtless comment. We're all frustrated, have a calm down and come back in a bit.

It was a thoughtless comment but there are many on here. Definitely not meant in a racist way at all.

1 minute ago, Alf Hartigan said:

I don't know you and I'll accept you aren't racist, just have a think before you make a comment like that

And this is what this dropping to one knee bollocks does. It makes folk automatically assume that any flippant comment has a racist agenda to it. 

3 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Its certainly been open, to open for my liking. I think some of the players are out of their depth, every faith he will find the ones that are up for it. Only a dozen games in, its frustrating as fuck, but I'm still willing to give Evatt time, a lot more time.

Will remind you when Salford dick us in front of the sky cameras

he needs time 

4 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

I didn’t call you anything 🤷🏽‍♂️

No, I did.

The old bit was because he is old. The cunt bit was in reference to his remark and I think it was completely justified.

Anyway, he's apologised I think, so fair's fair.

Let's get back to discussing how thoroughly dreadful we are.