Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Name The Ground

Zico

181847813_4197651090289167_1958909681820

Ted Undies at his finest.

"Well Ethel, you heard me say "Uncovered a clue. It may help for them with good memories" and guessed that the "good" bit referred to Goodison and hence Everton. Well, it was a good (pauses for laughter) answer but in fact wrong.

I also mentioned "Memories", which is a famous song from the musical Cats. And who sang the version that made the charts? Well, it was Elaine Paige as you well know. And which ground shares the same two starting letters of her first name? Yes, it's Elland Road.

Hard luck Ethel and Barry. Here's a Dusty Bin to take back to your modest East Midlands home in Syston, just behind the Pukka Pie factory. And here's what you could have won:

large.jpg

Edited by SatanGreavsie

20 hours ago, SatanGreavsie said:

"Well Ethel, you heard me say "Uncovered a clue. It may help for them with good memories" and guessed that the "good" bit referred to Goodison and hence Everton. Well, it was a good (pauses for laughter) answer but in fact wrong.

I also mentioned "Memories", which is a famous song from the musical Cats. And who sang the version that made the charts? Well, it was Elaine Paige as you well know. And which ground shares the same two starting letters of her first name? Yes, it's Elland Road.

Hard luck Ethel and Barry. Here's a Dusty Bin to take back to your modest East Midlands home in Syston, just behind the Pukka Pie factory. And here's what you could have won:

large.jpg

😀😀

21 hours ago, SatanGreavsie said:

large.jpg

Tapped.